same, you’re not alone. watched speed and love and powered through bc of Heyu. her and her 1000 outfits that…
because she has a lot of supporters . The investors aiming for supporters and those who don’t support just keep yapping every where they want . I don’t know majority of her ml until I watch her dramas . now Iqiyi is coming to my country and they print her face so big in front of the event and use that picture to promote and post it everywhere . it’s not hard to understand it . Those business people ain’t fool .
I just hope that your current state is because of the characters you portray such as linwanxing and yunchu .
I hope hepan character might bring your lively and bold personality back . I can’t tell whether you are holding yourself back because of the hate your received or you just become mature . Because you are so popular , you have to protect yourself by holding yourself back .
http://xhslink.com/o/3Yai0lDvXlk