Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2026
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On Esther Yu • Jul 19, 2026
Person Esther Yu
As the road to success comes to an end, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Esther for bringing Lin Wanxing to life. Thank you for choosing this script and giving us the opportunity to witness such a beautiful story unfold.
Through your portrayal of Lin Wanxing, I hope this character has also accompanied you, Esther, and brought you healing and comfort along the way. Thank you for your dedication, sincerity, and for sharing this unforgettable character with us.
9 7
Replying to zhixin • Jul 19, 2026
I don’t want to watch it anymore because I don’t want it to end
This drama is so special to me and during my downtime . it’s so healing.
8 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 19, 2026
I don’t want to watch it anymore because I don’t want it to end
today there is a livestream goodbye for audiences 😭
9 0
On Love in the Clouds • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds Spoiler
finish 2 ep now , I am not really into this . Cdrama always make the trope that she is strong but got nerf and the ml is the strongest . Anyway love their visual and costume .
1 0
On Gu Zi Cheng • Jul 16, 2026
Person Gu Zi Cheng
is he gonna be in love in the shell ? I don’t think this picture is him at all because he looks so handsome in the Reuter .
1 0
Replying to soniala • Jul 16, 2026
Please, please, please give him more screen presence in this one at least. It's always the female lead who gets…
I think he will have a lot of screentime because the fl will become her original form most of the time and it needs cgi .
0 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 16, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
I’m on ep 21 , gotta catch up with everyone
11-0 😭
3 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 16, 2026
2027 is better
I’m tired of this genre honestly I will only watch another one and it’s this drama .
0 0
Replying to Shadownet • Jul 16, 2026
Hmm now saying its coming this year 🤔 if it is im guessing December release maybe.
2027 is better
2 3
Replying to JoyshreeSaikia • Jul 16, 2026
i wonder if the boys really know how to play football or they ar eplaying only for the drama
they definitely know but not professional
1 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 16, 2026
Person Esther Yu Spoiler
after reading love in the shell novel , I better looking forward to yunchu’s vengeance and the next project…
5 am damn
0 0