News
On Road to Success • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
wakuku is their love language at this point . somehow they don’t know how to express their feelings so they use it
2 1
On Road to Success • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
yayyyyyyy he’s not leaving 🤩🤩
0 0
On Road to Success • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
she cheated that’s why she stays with us 😭 linwanxing what have you been through
5 2
Replying to smallpaperclips • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
Screen so blurry I can't even read the subtitles
😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
so touching
she tried to understand him
0 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
so touching
she learns that he’s not going to another team so there is no reason for him to leave at all so she tries to convine him to stay .
1 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
😭😭😭😭😭
so touching
0 2
On Road to Success • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
😭😭😭😭😭
0 3
On Road to Success • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
can anyone write a meaningful review so people can come and give this drama a chance . my writing skill is so poor can’t portray what I mean at all .
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Jul 11, 2026
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Do you think Cdrama become more trending after this drama ? at that time I see a lot of funny edits from this drama . Maybe the end of 2024 cdrama is become a new trend here for drama fans in Southeast Asia . it’s not that cdrama ain’t popular before but it’s getting more popular.
4 0
On Road to Success • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
Can’t believe we are on the half episode of the drama . let’s see how the rest of episodes and the storyline execute . The first half is excellent .
5 0
On Esther Yu • Jul 11, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Esther is so amazing and her dramas are always unique. Thank you Esther for choosing these scripts. There is no repetitive theme in her drama . I love watching it . please release at least 2 dramas a year or 3 dramas a year .
2 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
are you ready
I’m ready and not mentally prepared
2 0
On Road to Success • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
are you ready
1 1
Replying to Riversoul • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
I don't know why but i have the idea that the "brother in law" could be the culprit
nothing is impossible here
2 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
The lip sync is really bothering me. There is a mismatch in every drama once or twice, I'm fine with it. In RTS…
I don’t speak Chinese so I don’t see any problem
2 1
Replying to Hannaehh • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
This is my first drama with Chen Jing Ke and I read some where that they use voice actor dubbed Wang Fa’s character.…
maybe doesn’t fit the character
0 1
Replying to Drishti Agrawal • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
worth watching?
definitely
3 0
Replying to HoWoooo • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
are we getting 2 eps or 1 eps today?
next week 1 ep
0 0
Replying to HoWoooo • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
are we getting 2 eps or 1 eps today?
2ep
1 0

1