News
Replying to zhixin • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
linwanxing just wants to live as a slacker and do her own work due to what she has been through in the past .…
you hit the point . the screenwriters and directors and the actors really executed these scenes well . Make us feel like she is there but she doesn’t have any scenes ( standout scenes)
4 0
Replying to heydaisy • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
That coin toss gave me literal goosebumps. The moment Wan Xing revealed she got heads (meaning she was supposed…
I've always believed that people who take their own lives often feel a flicker of reluctance—but no one reaches them in time, and they don't know how to save themselves. They overlook that small emotion, which is their reluctance. In a way, flipping a coin makes us feel like we can keep trying, like the choice isn't final. But the decision isn't really up to the coin it's up to us .
13 4
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success
She said she went back on her word.
what does it mean
0 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success
I really want to enjoy this but the soccer team is so far from realistic, it's bothering me so much. I'm willing…
I still don’t know what’s wrong with him and he’s so mean .
1 1
Replying to princessxiaochuhe • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success
Where are all the shuxin fans and editors? Are ppl less interested in this drama bc there's not enough real life…
I think it’s doing pretty good 😊
1 0
Replying to Zhou_Lu • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success
It is fascinating to note that Esther Yu always has a good connection with her male co-stars and the result is…
I’m 100% against this drama and the collaboration but now I’m the one who love it so much 😭. I used to think he looks so scary and give off a vibe of a body guard . now I feel like he’s the real handsome man from c-ent and c-ent really lack this kind of manly man . I want to say sorry for this drama and him .
2 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success
her tone of voice is like this it sounds like coming from inside the neck
like different from how we talk but she definitely does not want to sound like this because many people hate her because of this
1 0
Replying to moxie720 • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success
Just started this is that her real voice its sounds like a baby?
her tone of voice is like this it sounds like coming from inside the neck
1 1
Replying to moxie720 • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
I wonder why he has her photobup behind his clothes and he is purposefully there for her for some reason
you’ll know soon
1 0
Replying to CristyRawks • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
If you are not very far into the drama, BE WARNED, many are not using Spoiler alert. Be careful what you read.…
linwanxing just wants to live as a slacker and do her own work due to what she has been through in the past . we discussed about this before . however her character is also so realistic. She respects other roles and professions . she won’t cause any unnecessary fight with the professional coach. At the very start she doesn’t care about the football boys because it’s just a job that the principal forces her to take and as her condition right now she just wants to finish it as soon as possible and go back to be a couch potato. very different from typical fl who will get into other people business .
8 5
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success
Suspension of belief is too much for me to enjoy this drama. Why is a teacher responsible for the cost of the…
I think it’s on school
1 2
Replying to Lynx • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success
Wen Cheng Ye and Fu Xin Shu like bl 🤣
people ship them though but for me they are best friend that break up
7 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
linwanxing is saving herself countless times I guess . she cheated to have herself .
I don’t think the preview she will do it again . I believe linwanxing won’t do it again .
1 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
linwanxing is saving herself countless times I guess . she cheated to have herself .
linwanxing is not bowing to fate .
1 0
On Road to Success • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
linwanxing is saving herself countless times I guess . she cheated to have herself .
1 6
Replying to Zhou_Lu • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
easily a 9-9.5 so far
would love to see it happen
1 0
On Road to Success • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
8.2 for such an amazing comfort show for people who feel down . I feel bad .
13 6
Replying to Jane • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
This drama is so refreshing from the suspense part to the characters backstory, to romance and chemistry between…
I love how we have to guess what will happen next
4 0
Replying to cloud • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
I was wrong I thought he will be mad that she is a spade Q but after spending time learn and know about her .…
Their character is so mature and reasonable
6 1
Replying to jinxinmu • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
Victor Ma as the manager of Wang Fa always adding to the comedic apart
yes
0 0

1