Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2026
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
omg I’m not finished it yet but I can’t process what I am reading right now 😭. I feel like is ysx trying to break a new record for gain a new wave of haters or something for choosing this role ? In c-ent they would love and hate you by your role 😭. Even a happy ball like ling miaomiao can’t escape hate let alone this mischievous beast hepan .
0 18
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 12, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
I support actors to reach any range but fan culture is so toxic . I think I would love to see actors who can portray this at least 50% accurate
0 2
Replying to zhixin • Jul 12, 2026
I don’t know what are they thinking
good for you
1 0
Replying to Dramaaddict4 • Jul 12, 2026
why are we in the dungeouns with 1 ep a day?????
I don’t know what are they thinking
1 2
Replying to Jane • Jul 12, 2026
Im currently watching another work of this director and I’m scared💀 I hate his filter, camera angles are…
fr I’m scared
1 0
On Road to Success • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
they’re trying to avoid the problem and blame other but deep down they blame themselves
0 7
On Road to Success • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
finish ep 19 . I don’t even notice it ends very fast because I’m so invested. I love how our leads have such a healthy conversation.
4 12
Replying to Nauriya • Jul 12, 2026
It clearly has GL/BL hidden storyline...but they could only go this far!
we all know
2 0
Replying to rosy • Jul 12, 2026
A ride of fun, touching, and romance.I am at ep 15, and am loving it.Firstly, I was a college instructor for the…
very well said 👍💯
1 0
On Road to Success • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
I don’t want to see linwangxing is at a very high place and flip the coin again . She has comes so far 😭but as we all know depression is no joke . please take care guys .
9 74
Replying to Dramatic_love • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
The mdl summary here... how accurate is that? Ive heard its kind of a revenge drama? How is it going on so far?
It’s not a revenge drama . it has mysteries and cases to be solved . The process is not messy. we can enjoy the friendship, youth ,romance in each episodes .
2 0
Replying to jinxinmu • Jul 12, 2026
QIYI·Bullet Screen 🖊️✍️Airborne in barrage areaYu Shuxin ( Esther Yu ) as Teacher Lin Wanxing in the…
I don’t think it happens on international iqiyi . people barely cmt
1 3
Replying to Skz16 • Jul 12, 2026
I have watched many of Yu Shuxin's dramas and have enjoyed them, but her role as wanxing really stands out. Her…
they support the students while healing themselves ❤️‍🩹
6 0
Replying to Coffee Lover01 • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
In the novel, she was borderline depressed. Her approach to the students were to let them come up with their own…
I always feel that her presence is so fragile and she can disappear anytime 😭
1 0
On Love in the Shell • Jul 12, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
guys , is the novel fr ? 😭. I know they can’t pull off what happens in the novel bye . I just hope they could keep the fl hopping and jumping around at least she would boost my mood . I’m just on ep 20 of the novel 🥲
1 24
Replying to jinxinmu • Jul 12, 2026
So, Road To Success Episode 19 will only unlock today. 1 Episode
not 19,20 for today
5 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 12, 2026
I think it’s on school
she’s rich but it’s unreasonable enough for her to pay . I don’t pay attention about this much because usually teacher has the money from school
0 0