Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 11, 2026
On Nothing Serious • 3 hours ago
I loved it - couldn’t look away once I started it. Not familiar with the leads, but they were both so so good!

ETA I watched it on Tubi.
0 0
Replying to Dannie00 • 3 hours ago
Where to watch this with good subs that isn't prime?
I watched it on Tubi.
0 0
Replying to Baek_lyn • 3 hours ago
Person Son Suk Ku
Man is attractive I don’t know why he doesn’t have any other romantic drama besides My liberation notes…I…
He is main lead in the movie NOTHING SERIOUS and super sexy IMO.
0 0
On You Raise Me Up • 5 hours ago
I really enjoyed this one and ended up binging all 8 episodes in one night. The ML was exceptional in showing the difference between his younger more confident self and his older broken self. I liked the FL too even though she was also flawed.
1 0
Replying to Karrie • 5 days ago
Title Degenerate
This is the one I watched on YT - it ended after long scene with dead dad yelling at FL. ML and FL were on couch…
hmmm. That is interesting!
0 0
Replying to Karrie • 8 days ago
Title Degenerate Spoiler
Finally found this MDL page. Question about ending below this comment. I saw there are two parts but I’m not…
This is the one I watched on YT - it ended after long scene with dead dad yelling at FL. ML and FL were on couch and they told each other “I love you” Is that truly the last scene?

https://youtu.be/92lg7v1n8Dg?is=vKUgUcG5KE404MdL
0 2
On Degenerate • 8 days ago
Title Degenerate
Finally found this MDL page. Question about ending below this comment. I saw there are two parts but I’m not sure the one I saw was complete. Please help!
0 3
Replying to ChrisC • 8 days ago
Person Li Sheng Xuan
Title: "Falling into Light & Falling" | "以墮為光&墮"ML: Ma Hao Dong | 馬浩東FL:…
Do you remember if the ending is the ML and FL sitting on couch saying “I love you” to one another? Is that the end of both dramas? I will put the version I watched below. I couldn’t get others to work nor find it anywhere but YT.
0 1
Replying to Dabira Haqqi • 9 days ago
Person Qian Zhe
There's one drama with Wang Yi Yang but I can't find it on this list.The title is "My All-Powerful Husband"The…
is on iQIYI “Tugging a God’s Heart” — I really like it so far!
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • 11 days ago
Person Chen Si Spoiler
Title: No Romance | 婚后恋爱禁止条例ML: Chen Si | 沉思FL: Zhao Xi Xi | 赵夕汐Synopsis:Jiang Zhou…
loved this version with the physical comedy added! I can’t imagine how the men kept a straight face during FL antics. It was strangely broken up at the end and the sound was slightly off but I still enjoyed it.
https://rumble.com/v7fcw14-no-romance-eng-sub.html
0 0
On Wang Ming Yang • 12 days ago
iQIYI has “Tangled Up with Two Brothers” and I enjoyed it very much! Definitely gonna watch this actor again!
1 0
Replying to ChrisC • 14 days ago
Person Li Pei Yang
all gone
ugh I hate it when that happens. I have stayed up many nights afraid to leave the browser window.
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • 14 days ago
Person Li Pei Yang
Title: Romantic Dating My Younger Brother | 纯爱小狗上钩了 ML : Li Peiyang | 李沛洋FL : Cheng Guo |…
I’m watching this now on iQIYI as “The Guy I Hooked is My Stepbrother” and it’s much better than I expected so far. Curious to see how this works out (or not)! Both leads are compelling.
0 0
Replying to nian ke • 14 days ago
Person Li Pei Yang
he looks like hou ming hao. he is so handsome. i wanna kiss him💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️
hah I was just thinking of Hou Ming Hao too watching The Guy I Hooked is My Stepbrother. It’s much better than I expected!
0 0
Replying to lucky • 15 days ago
I know i’m on a rant here but, by the way, a woman is not obligated to deal with someone who doesn’t know…
I agree though I enjoyed the drama very much I kept having that same thought. It took him TEN YEARS to figure out the bag thing? Pathetic really.
1 1