News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 14 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 11 hours ago
Replying to hrae91 • 21 days ago Person Wang Yu Han He is really handsome. Whenever I watch him in dramas, my attention goes to his lips. I think that is his charming… I love his crooked smile too! Beautiful mouth. 0 0
Replying to ChrisC • 21 days ago Person Hei Ze Title: Accidentally (Wrongly) Flirting with the Boss | 错撩老板ML: Hei Ze | 黑泽FL: Yu Yin | 余茵SynopsisCorporate… it’s on iQIYI now as “Accidentally Wooing You” 0 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • 21 days ago Person Hei Ze I've just finished watching it. It wasn't their best drama together — it was kind of a parody — but I love… yeah it’s kinda campy so far - the FL is over the top but I’m gonna stick with it too. 1 0
On Tai Zi Ye Ta Guo Fen Ye • 22 days ago Title Tai Zi Ye Ta Guo Fen Ye This drama had some great banter! Loved how funny the ML was and how the FL couldn’t help but laugh. Will watch more of these actors’ work! 0 0
Replying to christinecrymes75 • 22 days ago Person Chen Si Spoiler I just finished this and wondering what did he go to jail for at the end and do they end up I’m confused about that too but it was 4:30am hah https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb1ks8m 0 0
Replying to ChrisC • 22 days ago Person Chen Si Spoiler Title: Sealed With a Kiss | 千山暮雪ML: Chen Si | 沉思FL: Hou Cheng Yue | 侯呈玥SynopsisTo save her uncle,… https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb1ks8m 0 0
Replying to ChrisC • 22 days ago Person Chen Si Title: Sealed With a Kiss | 千山暮雪ML: Chen Si | 沉思FL: Hou Cheng Yue | 侯呈玥SynopsisTo save her uncle,… I watched this last night on daily motion under title “The Unsent Letter” but I agree ending was rushed and unclear. 0 0
On The Fiery Young Marshal • 25 days ago Title The Fiery Young Marshal Loved this softer more playful side of Chen Si and the FL was perfect too. 0 0
Silver-Bus • 25 days ago Review The Fiery Young Marshal I loved it too and would love to see more fun, flirty roles like this for Chen Si! He was so witty and the banter with FL was perfect. 0 1
Replying to xnxdxnx • 25 days ago Title Eyes on You Which ML and which drama on iqiyi 👀 “All in on the School Boss” and it was ahh the first ML who was the professional athlete. The Boss one isn’t BL. 1 0
On Eyes on You • 26 days ago Title Eyes on You Really enjoyed it! Followed one ML to his other drama on iqiyi and liked it even more! He needs a listing here! 0 2
On All In on Highschool Boss • 26 days ago Title All In on Highschool Boss I liked it. The story was done differently and the ML was so respectful of the FL to the very end. 0 0
On Zhu Mo Yan • Aug 26, 2026 Person Zhu Mo Yan Really enjoyed her work in SINCE THE MOMENT I MET YOU with Yu Hao Ming. She has a beautiful voice and reminds me of the Korean actress Seo Yea-Ji from EVE etc. 1 0
On Since the Moment I Met You • Aug 26, 2026 Title Since the Moment I Met You I was hooked from the very first until the ending. Not happy with ending but the actors did an incredible job with the story. 0 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • Aug 25, 2026 Person Jin Jia Yu Just gonna leave this here 👁️👄👁️ (a bit NSFW)http://tiny.cc/vs99101 THANK YOU 🙏🏻 1 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • Aug 25, 2026 Person Jin Jia Yu Just gonna leave this here 👁️👄👁️ (a bit NSFW)http://tiny.cc/vs99101 well now I *have* to click it 😂 2 0
Replying to ChrisC • Aug 24, 2026 Person Jin Jia Yu Title: He's Intoxicated, I Blossom Into Worldly Splendor | 他沉醉,我逆袭人间富贵花ML: Jin Jia Yu… also on iQIYI “Drunk on Her Scent” 0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Aug 22, 2026 Person Liu Xiao Xu Spoiler Title: Moving the Nest | 移巢ML: Liu Xiao Xu | 刘萧旭FL: Wang Gege | 王格格SynopsisXing Ning and Yi Linxun… Really enjoyed this one and the production value was much higher than most short dramas! https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaxcqja 0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Aug 19, 2026 Person Xiao Kai Zhong Title:"Embrace You Before Sunset" | 日落之前拥抱你ML: Xiao Kai Zhong | 肖凯中FL: Sun Qian Xun… This one is so fun and light! Love how the FL is making fun of drama tropes and she made me lol! 0 0
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaxcqja