I really enjoyed this one and ended up binging all 8 episodes in one night. The ML was exceptional in showing the difference between his younger more confident self and his older broken self. I liked the FL too even though she was also flawed.
Finally found this MDL page. Question about ending below this comment. I saw there are two parts but I’m not…
This is the one I watched on YT - it ended after long scene with dead dad yelling at FL. ML and FL were on couch and they told each other “I love you” Is that truly the last scene?
Finally found this MDL page. Question about ending below this comment. I saw there are two parts but I’m not sure the one I saw was complete. Please help!
Title: "Falling into Light & Falling" | "以墮為光&墮"ML: Ma Hao Dong | 馬浩東FL:…
Do you remember if the ending is the ML and FL sitting on couch saying “I love you” to one another? Is that the end of both dramas? I will put the version I watched below. I couldn’t get others to work nor find it anywhere but YT.
Title: No Romance | 婚后恋爱禁止条例ML: Chen Si | 沉思FL: Zhao Xi Xi | 赵夕汐Synopsis:Jiang Zhou…
loved this version with the physical comedy added! I can’t imagine how the men kept a straight face during FL antics. It was strangely broken up at the end and the sound was slightly off but I still enjoyed it. https://rumble.com/v7fcw14-no-romance-eng-sub.html
Title: Romantic Dating My Younger Brother | 纯爱小狗上钩了 ML : Li Peiyang | 李沛洋FL : Cheng Guo |…
I’m watching this now on iQIYI as “The Guy I Hooked is My Stepbrother” and it’s much better than I expected so far. Curious to see how this works out (or not)! Both leads are compelling.
ETA I watched it on Tubi.
https://youtu.be/92lg7v1n8Dg?is=vKUgUcG5KE404MdL
https://rumble.com/v7fcw14-no-romance-eng-sub.html
https://www.iq.com/actor-info/240506405?sh_pltf=4&lang=en_us