News
On The School Nurse Files • Oct 17, 2020
Title The School Nurse Files
I had no idea what was going on half of the time but the VFX and Acting was spot on!
1 0
On Possessed • Jul 15, 2019
Title Possessed
Well that was depressing. Great cast though
2 0
Replying to fluffybun • Jun 23, 2019
Title The Guest
I keep wanting to quit this drama everytime the female officer/detective is in the scene, she can't even act and…
I agree with you on that but hopefully everything els is enough to get you through. It's one of the best horror dramas iv seen.
0 0
Replying to helldraco • Jun 21, 2019
Title Chief of Staff
It's going to be a waste. The narrative lacks the two most important things to be a good story: motives and exposition.…
Don't watch it then.
5 1
Replying to CKT Resident • Jun 2, 2019
Title Life on Mars
I was going to continue watching this but after reading about the ending. I will drop this, seems pointless
Its about the journey, not the destination :)
14 1
On Tale of Arang • Apr 29, 2019
Title Tale of Arang
Is that the film crew in the cave on ep 7? Lol
0 0
On Live 2 • Apr 24, 2019
Title Live 2
Is this really a thing? Please tell me this is a thing!
5 0
Replying to Sunny • Feb 24, 2019
Title Matrimonial Chaos
KissAsian or Dramacool if you havent watched yet! ^^
I did manage to find it at last. Thanks mate :)
0 1
On Matrimonial Chaos • Jan 27, 2019
Title Matrimonial Chaos
Anyone in the UK know where i can watch this? Its restricted access on viki :(
0 3
On Kingdom • Jan 27, 2019
Title Kingdom
Other than it dragging in some aspects. The effects and cast are fantastic!
2 0
On The Guest • Oct 31, 2018
Title The Guest
YES! The horror drama iv been looking for!
2 0