K-Drama
Replying to Kanata • Jan 12, 2022
Title Fallen Angel
This series used to be in YouTube, but sadly it was taken down. Luckily, I downloaded all the episodes but I don't…
Sadly this series isn’t in Kissasian, which is weird since the site has almost all the series…
1 0
Replying to Parn442 • Jan 12, 2022
Title Fallen Angel
Couldn't find it:(( if someone finds it somewhere, please reply on here
I have all the episodes (I downloaded them from YouTube long ago), the only problem is that I don’t know how to share them… any ideas?
0 3
Replying to 8871733 • Jan 12, 2022
Title Fallen Angel
This show I cannot find anywhere, like it's dissapointing. If anyone finds anything please share.
I downloaded all the episodes from YouTube, but I don't know how to share them :v
0 8
Replying to candyboy • Jan 12, 2022
Title Fallen Angel
for those who can't find it with eng sub, here is the linkhttps://kissasian.li/
This series used to be in YouTube, but sadly it was taken down. Luckily, I downloaded all the episodes but I don't know how to share them tho :/
1 2
Replying to Semyaza • Jan 11, 2022
Title Han Zi Gao: The Male Queen
Anyone knew if the novel can be find anywhere ?
It’s not a novel, this movie is based on a true story. Han Zi Gao and General Chen actually existed.
15 0
On Ishiguro Hideo • Jan 10, 2022
Person Ishiguro Hideo
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Strong Charoenchai Khantichaikhajohn • Jan 10, 2022
Person Strong Charoenchai Khantichaikhajohn
Happy Birthday!! <3
1 0
On Wu Chu Yi • Jan 10, 2022
Person Wu Chu Yi
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Takano Hassei • Jan 9, 2022
Person Takano Hassei
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Maeda Gordon • Jan 9, 2022
Person Maeda Gordon
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Lin Da Her • Jan 7, 2022
Person Lin Da Her
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Ishiwatari Mashu • Jan 7, 2022
Person Ishiwatari Mashu
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Tomita Sho • Jan 7, 2022
Person Tomita Sho
Happy Birthday!! <3
1 0
On Prince Naradon Namboonjit • Jan 7, 2022
Person Prince Naradon Namboonjit
Happy Birthday sweetie!! <3
0 0
On Kim Sung Kyu • Jan 6, 2022
Person Kim Sung Kyu
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Teng Yu Kai • Jan 4, 2022
Person Teng Yu Kai
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Shiono Akihisa • Jan 3, 2022
Person Shiono Akihisa
Happy Birthday!! <3
1 0
On Simon Lian • Jan 3, 2022
Person Simon Lian
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On YU • Jan 3, 2022
Person YU
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Mizuishi Atomu • Jan 1, 2022
Person Mizuishi Atomu
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
