K-Drama
On Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store • Dec 11, 2021
Title Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store
Clearly the cast enjoyed this series as much as we did, seeing how the actors couldn't hold back their laughter was definitely the best part of this show, specially the serious Nii-kun! Mamiya-san's acting was superb, he has become one of my favorite actors. Also the scenes with the manager had me cracking! 😆
10 0
On Sakamoto Naoya • Dec 10, 2021
Person Sakamoto Naoya
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Sakamoto Kazuya • Dec 10, 2021
Person Sakamoto Kazuya
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Yan Zi Dong • Dec 10, 2021
Person Yan Zi Dong
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Kenny Chen • Dec 9, 2021
Person Kenny Chen
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
Replying to DoramaGaDaisuki • Dec 9, 2021
Title 12 Suicidal Teens
I remember Hashimoto Kanna was supposed to be a surprise celebrity in the movie, but since I didn't know who she…
Same xd
3 1
Replying to 7595841 • Dec 8, 2021
Person Hasegawa Hiroto
does anyone know his insta @ ??
https://instagram.com/hiroto.813?utm_medium=copy_link
0 0
On Urai Kenji • Dec 8, 2021
Person Urai Kenji
Wait, he is 40?! He looks so young, I thought he was in his 20s or something, omg! I loved him in Nietzsche-san, he was so cute and funny. It's kind of sad how he is such an underrated actor, he deserves many more roles <3
2 1
On Kimura Tatsunari • Dec 8, 2021
Person Kimura Tatsunari
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 2
On Sakurada Dori • Dec 7, 2021
Person Sakurada Dori
Happy Birthday my baby, I can't believe that he is already 30! <3
1 0
On Eiki Eiki • Dec 6, 2021
Person Eiki Eiki
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Hayashi Kento • Dec 6, 2021
Person Hayashi Kento
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Shiono Akihisa • Dec 5, 2021
Person Shiono Akihisa
He looks like a younger version of Okada Masaki ❤️❤️
3 0
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL • Dec 5, 2021
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL Spoiler
"TADA NO MOBU!"… the intro song was sooo good and catchy, I could listen to it forever! Also the little dance they do is just so adorable, and those disco pants omg! Mob really gave his everything fighting the BL world, but he also ended up falling in love with a boy in the end haha (you can't escape the power of BL my child xd) I'm looking foward to see how Mob's relantionship with Kikuchi is going to envolve in season two. I've seen many people here saying that Kikuchi is ugly, and yes, he may not be the prettiest character but he is so sweet and kind, and you definitely can't say no to those puppy eyes… I mean, Mob fell for them as well! 💕💕
8 0
On Asato Yuya • Dec 4, 2021
Person Asato Yuya
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Yaotome Hikaru • Dec 2, 2021
Person Yaotome Hikaru
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Itsuka no Kimi e • Dec 1, 2021
Title Itsuka no Kimi e Spoiler
From the very beginning I knew something was wrong with the 'twins', and I wasn't wrong! XD Overall, it was a nice film with a good history, but I think they didn't really explore all its potential and the plot was very predictable. Also the acting wasn't that great either, but the main leads were cute together so I will give this movie extra points for that… I like it but it could have been made a lot better. 7 out of 10 <3
5 0
Replying to Fujoshi Fairy • Dec 1, 2021
Title Forbidden Love
When I say my brain did the computer error noise over that ending. Like.... i..... words fail me. I was NOT expecting…
Same, that ending came out from nowhere lol xd Also, I would love to see a remake of this movie but with a better production and a higher budget, can you imagine?
11 1
On Gong Jun • Nov 29, 2021
Person Gong Jun
Happy Birthday!! <3
1 0
On Nakao Masaki • Nov 27, 2021
Person Nakao Masaki
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0

