Editorials
Replying to Fujoshi Fairy • Nov 27, 2021
Title Boys Love
THIS!!! Exactly this. Like I keep tearing up to cry and I don't know if it's because I'm sad and upset or if I'm…
Your welcome 💕💕
0 0
Replying to Fujoshi Fairy • Nov 27, 2021
Title Boys Love
THIS!!! Exactly this. Like I keep tearing up to cry and I don't know if it's because I'm sad and upset or if I'm…
Yes, the name of the song is "Hallelujah" by Maiko Tanimoto <3
0 2
Replying to Fujoshi Fairy • Nov 26, 2021
Title Boys Love Spoiler
THIS!!! Exactly this. Like I keep tearing up to cry and I don't know if it's because I'm sad and upset or if I'm…
Yeah I know, this movie doesn't make any sense at all! I mean, I wasn't even sad, I was so mad because that idiot could have save him but NO, he had to take Noeru to a freaking beach and let him bleed to death omg!!
3 4
On Fukuyama Jun • Nov 26, 2021
Person Fukuyama Jun
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Miura Yuu • Nov 26, 2021
Person Miura Yuu
Happy Birthday Yuu-chan!! <3
0 0
On Ohno Satoshi • Nov 26, 2021
Person Ohno Satoshi
Happy Birthday, Leader!! <3
1 0
On Wang Qing • Nov 22, 2021
Person Wang Qing
He is exactly how I imagine Mobei Jun from Scum Villain's Self‑Saving System <3
0 0
On Park Hae Soo • Nov 21, 2021
Person Park Hae Soo
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Boys Love • Nov 20, 2021
Title Boys Love Spoiler
Okay, but why he didn't just took Noeru to a hospital instead of going to a freaking beach?! He could have saved him omg, the stab wound wasn't even that deep, he obviously died because of the blood loss! I'm so done with this movie ୧(⇀‸↼‶)૭
5 8
On Aaron Yan • Nov 20, 2021
Person Aaron Yan
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
Replying to VixenByNight72 • Nov 18, 2021
Title The Fairy Fox
Poor Rong Rong. None of the nice boys Lu Bai, Lu Yin, or Shen Yan are attracted to her at all!
Well yeah, this series was supposed to be a BL so… no boys for Rong Rong XD
11 0
Replying to sanhaberry • Nov 18, 2021
Title Udagawachou de Matteteyo
no matter how many times i rewatch this, i can never get myself to like momose because i just dont like the way…
You said it girl! He was such a creep :v
2 0
On Kingdom Season 2 • Nov 18, 2021
Title Kingdom Season 2
It was good but the ending was so disappointing…
1 1
On Sunagawa Shuya • Nov 17, 2021
Person Sunagawa Shuya
Happy Birthday!! <3
1 0
On Hongo Kanata • Nov 15, 2021
Person Hongo Kanata
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Mild Jinna Pichit-O-Pakun • Nov 12, 2021
Person Mild Jinna Pichit-O-Pakun
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Kingdom: Ashin of the North • Nov 11, 2021
Title Kingdom: Ashin of the North
At first I didn't liked how this ‘special episode' started, the plot was a mess and kind of boring. However, I'm glad that I didn't dropped this because the ending was awesome! Ashin's revenge was so badass!
3 0
On Feng Ming Jing • Nov 7, 2021
Person Feng Ming Jing
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Kingdom • Nov 6, 2021
Title Kingdom
All the characters are good but Young Shin was definitely the best, he even stole the show from the male lead! At first I didn't liked him that much but his character literally grew up on me… I mean, he was such a badass! I would love to see a spin-off series with him <3
1 0
On Kim Sung Kyu • Nov 6, 2021
Person Kim Sung Kyu
He totally stole the show in Kingdom, such a badass! I would love to see a spin-off series with his character, he deserves more main roles!
7 0

