News
On The Rock Falling Village • Jan 27, 2020
Title The Rock Falling Village
Where I can watch this? It looks interesting.
0 0
On Diary of Tootsies Season 2 • Jan 27, 2020
Title Diary of Tootsies Season 2
The first season was funnier, I feel like this one had more dramatic and serious moments, it was still good tho xd
2 0
On Prince of Legend • Jan 27, 2020
Title Prince of Legend
Why this is in the BL/Gay list? They lied to us! ಥ_ಥ
2 1
On Tokyo Ghost Trip • Jan 24, 2020
Title Tokyo Ghost Trip
Nice premise, nice characters, good actors, but very very poor development. The plot never changes, in every episode they help people to meet their deceased loved ones and that's all, literally, that's the plot for the whole 13 episodes! I must say it became a little bit boring after a while watching the same plot over and over again. The ending was also lame, I was expecting a bigger fight with the Shinigami.
0 2
On Like Love • Jan 23, 2020
Title Like Love
"Don't flirt with me. I'm not longer straight" XD
14 1
On Tawada Hideya • Jan 23, 2020
Person Tawada Hideya
My beautiful Dazai <3
3 0
On Aoki Tsunenori • Jan 23, 2020
Person Aoki Tsunenori
Sad what happened to him.
0 0
On Patalliro! • Jan 23, 2020
Title Patalliro!
I'm glad they casted an actual man for the role of Maraich and they didn't hired a girl just like in Tonde Saitama... I hear they originally wanted an actress but the manga artist and his daughter refused since Maraich had to be portrayed by a man only (it's so good that they intervened!). Also, that kiss at the end was soo hot!! ≧◡≦
6 0
On Forbidden Love • Jan 21, 2020
Title Forbidden Love
Good story but very poor execution and bad acting. I would love to see a remake of this film but with a better production and also a higher budget, the story has the potential to become a nice series/film.
3 0
On Candy and Kiss • Jan 21, 2020
Title Candy and Kiss
Very low budget and pretty bad acting. Yu Yoshioka was cute tho :3
0 0
On Athlete • Jan 20, 2020
Title Athlete
I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either... Actually I had high hopes for this movie, but in the end I was left very disappointed, it's just a typical Japanese BL movie with a bad ending (at least the actors had chemistry tho xd) Also it felt very disconnected.
1 0
Replying to elumia • Jan 19, 2020
Title Udagawachou de Matteteyo
https://openload.co/f/VERaci0TB0M/Wait_for_Me_at_Udagawachou_2015.mp4
Do you have another link? This one doesn't work anymore :c
0 1
On Hamao Kyousuke • Jan 16, 2020
Person Hamao Kyousuke
Mao come back!! We miss you a lot :c
0 0
On Watanabe Daisuke • Jan 16, 2020
Person Watanabe Daisuke
Forever young xd
1 0
On Chen Qiu Shi • Jan 12, 2020
Person Chen Qiu Shi
He needs more roles!!
1 0
On Kubo Sho • Jan 12, 2020
Person Kubo Sho
I liked him in Taiikukan Baby <3
0 0
On Ai no Kotodama • Jan 9, 2020
Title Ai no Kotodama
Old school Japan, one of my favs <3
4 0
On Kiriyama Renn • Jan 9, 2020
Person Kiriyama Renn
Forever young xd
1 0
Replying to Xueh • Jan 9, 2020
Title Yokai! Hyakkiya-High School
From the little japanese I can understand, I like this so far.
Do you know where I can see this? It looks interesting xd
0 0
On Aikawa Juri • Jan 9, 2020
Person Aikawa Juri
Gunther from Kyoh Kara Maou!!
0 0

