K-Drama
Replying to d-light • Jun 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
based on this interview https://youtu.be/px3H73cQrcY, they said both couples have their bed scene and didnt show…
but Tang yi always sleeps in his pajamas so where is it haha
0 3
Replying to d-light • Jun 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
based on this interview https://youtu.be/px3H73cQrcY, they said both couples have their bed scene and didnt show…
yea u re right, they just slept together in one bed
0 0
Replying to se-juk • Jun 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
this scene was soo much hilarious and deep, amazing acting and actually I don’t care about that they didn’t…
in my country hilarious means that something is really really good
1 1
Replying to se-juk • Jun 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
this scene was soo much hilarious and deep, amazing acting and actually I don’t care about that they didn’t…
haha I mean really excellent
1 2
Replying to Open_Your_Ice • Jun 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Many people are disappointed that they didn't show Tang Yi/Shao Fei's bed scene BUT when I heard the cast saying…
this scene was soo much hilarious and deep, amazing acting and actually I don’t care about that they didn’t show more in bed scene cuz it could kill the mood
1 4
Replying to se-juk • Jun 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
probably because Adam gave us great video quality with correct subtitles
yes Adam and his work is the best, But now I just want to know that he is okay after this
0 1
Replying to HIStory3: Trapped • Jun 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Replying to deleted comment
the second part will come soon, just check gcinee page
0 1
Replying to ShadowStar64 • Jun 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
It sucks that English-subbed episodes are so hard to find now. I thought that since I speak both English and Chinese…
omg thank you, can’t wait
0 0
Replying to se-juk • Jun 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
probably because Adam gave us great video quality with correct subtitles
yes that’s true I couldn’t wait for the official subtitles because everywhere there were photos and videos from the series and now when adam is not here I’m really frustrated cuz i want to see eps in good quality:(
2 3
Replying to yeezies • Jun 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Did Adam get reported again? I don't understand why he keeps getting reported but gcinee has lasted so long
probably because Adam gave us great video quality with correct subtitles
2 5
Replying to ceera1231 • Jun 5, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
He's a gangster? what did you expect? this ain't no 2Moons
nothing omg it’s only my opinion. By the way I love this series, is one of my favorites.
0 0
Replying to Darkmst • Jun 4, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
wonder if there would be any sub for ep17.
yea same, I am still waiting and it kills me
1 1
Replying to Pickle • Jun 4, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Because of these pics that you put a link to I’m so freaking scared, like :)))) I’m almost sure that Tang…
Jesus me too I don’t want this
2 0
Replying to Open_Your_Ice • Jun 4, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
yes
waiting is so stressful
0 1
Replying to PolinaElectric • Jun 4, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
He just knew his painful back story...It's reasonable for him to be harsh. But I can understand why people don't…
I really like this series, for me it’s something new but in a good way, story is really great and retrospection which I like the most in this series, this is not school drama like most of
2 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 4, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Tang Yi is a gangster so this didn't suprise me at all :DHe is bipolar what can I say....
i need more uwu scenes
2 0
On HIStory3: Trapped • Jun 4, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
I love all episodes except 17. Tang yi is too harsh for shao fei ,he didn't deserve at this
0 9
