News
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Aug 21, 2022
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
6 years later and I'm still hoping for a S2, although I know it is highly unlikely
11 0
Replying to Anwell • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Everything he wears is just fabulous!
Yes! I think black suits him well
3 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
The costume producer did a great job!! Love the outfit choices for Dongfang Qing Cang (Wang HeDi)
12 2
On Joey Chua • Aug 14, 2022
Person Joey Chua
She's so pretty! Hope she gets more roles
4 0
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Aug 14, 2022
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
I hope this comes out this year!
7 3
Replying to Anna • Jul 9, 2022
Title Destiny and Saving
https://weibo.com/1662262590/LtzRW1eBf
Thank you for sharing!!
1 0
On Here We Meet Again • Jul 6, 2022
Title Here We Meet Again
I'm here for Janice Wu ♥
11 2
On Cheng Xiao • Jul 6, 2022
Person Cheng Xiao
I hope she gets more roles!
2 0
On Hu Tong • Jul 6, 2022
Title Hu Tong
Have they released a trailer yet? Still waiting for this drama to air
4 0
Replying to _sunflower_ • Jul 6, 2022
Person Ding Yu Xi
Are ppl attacking on him? I heard they were angry on storyline of the movie ..
Can you fill me on what happened? Why are people angry about the movie?
2 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Jul 6, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
I'm so glad she's finally getting the recognition (and projects) that she deserves!! Can't wait for all her upcoming dramas ♥
8 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jul 6, 2022
Title Love Has Fireworks
Great choices for main roles!!
6 0
On Destiny and Saving • Jul 6, 2022
Title Destiny and Saving
I'm so excited for this! Any trailers yet?
0 2
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Jul 6, 2022
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
Has a trailer been released yet? I'm SO excited for this
4 3
On Zhang Yu Xi • Jan 30, 2022
Person Zhang Yu Xi
Happy birthday!
0 0
On A Girl Like Me • Dec 20, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me
Neo really is super handsome in costume dramas ♥
8 0
On The Legend of Ba Qing • Nov 7, 2021
Title The Legend of Ba Qing
Any updates?
0 0
Replying to ashkan • Nov 7, 2021
Title Jun Jiu Ling
This one is my type of historical drama. I have seen a lot of other historical C-Dramas with higher rating and…
I love your review and I agree completely!! Some people are not used to a masculine/manly time of ML and I think that's why ratings are a bit lower due to that bias. I actually really enjoyed watching Jin Han as the ML. It's refreshing ♥
1 0
On Love at Night • Nov 7, 2021
Title Love at Night
Yes!! It's airing this month. I'm so excited
2 0
On My Heart • Nov 7, 2021
Title My Heart
Cheng Xiao is so pretty! Can't wait for this to air
2 0

