News
On Moonlight • Dec 13, 2024
Title Moonlight
Came here after watching Love Game in Eastern Fantasy! So happy with these 2 leads ♥
14 2
On Esther Yu • Dec 13, 2024
Person Esther Yu
I keep coming to check on her drama updates after watching her in Love Game in Eastern Fantasy and My Journey to You recently. ♥ Can't wait to see her in more lead roles!
5 2
Replying to Aya • Dec 8, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I feel like I just started watching this drama , but in the blink of an eye it's I already finished watching the…
Would you be able to share if the novel ended similarly? I might give it a read because I love this drama so much!
0 1
On Zhang Yu Xi • Dec 8, 2024
Person Zhang Yu Xi
She needs more dramas with good scripts! I really like her and hope she gets better roles soon ❤️
4 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Dec 8, 2024
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I hope the leads will star in another drama together ❤️
8 0
On Esther Yu • Dec 8, 2024
Person Esther Yu
Esther has really grown on me! I look forward to her dramas ❤️
2 0
Replying to penguin • Dec 8, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
3 of them are in moonlight, if you havent watch it before
I haven't! I'll check it out. Thank you!!
1 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Dec 7, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Is iQIYI the only place to watch with Eng sub?
1 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Dec 6, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Started episode one and was hooked right away! Binged watched the whole series. I love this drama so much! Thank you all casts for this wonderful show. It was so fun to watch--very sad that it's over. I hope the leads will star together again in another drama!
13 2
On Park Shin Hye • Nov 16, 2024
Person Park Shin Hye
I hope she plays more roles similar to Judge from Hell! Very refreshing, new type of character. Love!!
21 2
On Chong Sheng Zhi Wo Zai Wang Zhe Dang Da Xia • Sep 12, 2024
Title Chong Sheng Zhi Wo Zai Wang Zhe Dang Da Xia
I guess no where to watch this subbed?
0 1
Replying to chismg10 • Jul 17, 2024
Title The Double
https://kisskh.co/Drama/The-Double?id=9053&q=true
Thank you so much!!
0 0
On The Double • Jul 14, 2024
Title The Double
Is there anywhere to watch the special episode in Eng sub?
0 3
On Destiny and Saving • Oct 13, 2022
Title Destiny and Saving
Still waiting for this to air. Hoping it airs this year
3 0
On Xiao Zhan • Oct 13, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
I wish to see him star as ML in another costume drama!!
4 2
On Younger • Oct 13, 2022
Title Younger
Yay Janice!! I look forward to all her dramas
6 0
On Light Chaser Rescue • Oct 13, 2022
Title Light Chaser Rescue
I need to be patient to wait for all the episodes to come out and then binge-watch. I have a bad habit of watching too early and then I have to impatiently wait 😭
0 1
On Wu Qian • Oct 13, 2022
Person Wu Qian
I miss seeing Janice on screen! Can't wait for her future dramas to air ♥
1 1
On Shen Yue • Oct 13, 2022
Person Shen Yue
I wish she could star in a historical/costume drama!! Love her since A Love So Beautiful.
3 1
On The Monkey King 3 • Oct 13, 2022
Title The Monkey King 3
we are still waiting... what happened?? Please air
1 0

