Editorials
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Sep 11, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
One of the best dramas of this year!! Love the cast, everyone did so good ❤️
2 0
On Tong Lei • Sep 6, 2022
Person Tong Lei
She is one of my favorite Empress (LLTG) in all the costume dramas I've watched. Loved the character she played. She's also super pretty!
7 0
On Gao He Yuan • Sep 6, 2022
Person Gao He Yuan
3rd prince from LLTG! First saw him in FIYS and now in LLTG. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a ML role
8 1
On Gao He Yuan • Sep 6, 2022
Person Gao He Yuan
3rd prince from LLTG! First saw him in FIYS and now in LLTG. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a ML role
3 0
On Cao Xi Wen • Sep 6, 2022
Person Cao Xi Wen
She did an amazing job as consort Yue in LLTG!! One of my favorite character. Very beautiful actress as well
5 0
On Bao Jian Feng • Sep 6, 2022
Person Bao Jian Feng
By far the best Emperor (LLTG) of all the costume dramas I've watched!!!
5 0
Replying to VNxEviana • Sep 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Can I just say, this show has the best Emperor, Empress, and Consort!! ❤️ Consort Yue is so cool and badass,…
Seriously though, of all the costume dramas I've watched, this Emperor is my favorite! He's so funny
5 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Sep 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
The Emperor in this drama is probably my favorite emperor of all the costume drama's I've watched. His facial expression and the way he talks is always so hilarious to me 😂
7 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Sep 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Can I just say, this show has the best Emperor, Empress, and Consort!! ❤️ Consort Yue is so cool and badass, Emperor is so hilarious with his expressions, and the Empress is the kindest 🤗
8 3
Replying to GrnGrnTmt • Aug 29, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
Did he really come back at the end or was she imagining it? Why did her and her brother believe he would be back?
Someone else above explained it, but basically the bone orchid was created from his bones and primordial spirit and through that he was able to come back. Just Orchid/XLH didn't know how long it will take for him to regain his form
1 0
Replying to BeautyLight • Aug 29, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Please don't answer me spoilers. I have seen some xianxias that got high scores just for the leads, but i want…
Yes!! The character development was done very well
3 0
Replying to seong huiju • Aug 27, 2022
Person IU
Yeahhhh iu's drama comin' soon😭😭 FINALLY!!
FINALLY!! After 4 years of waiting. Can't wait!! I hope it's true
0 0
On Leo Wu • Aug 27, 2022
Person Leo Wu
I hope he gets more drama projects, especially costume dramas. He's a terrific actor, very talented 😊
23 0
Replying to VNxEviana • Aug 27, 2022
Person Dylan Wang
I've been following him since Meteor Garden! So happy he is getting more recognition and more leading roles. ❤️
I do hope he gets more costume dramas as well 😊
5 0
On Dylan Wang • Aug 27, 2022
Person Dylan Wang
I've been following him since Meteor Garden! So happy he is getting more recognition and more leading roles. ❤️
6 1
On Battle through the Heaven • Aug 27, 2022
Title Battle through the Heaven
I'm sad Wu Lei declined to come back as ML for S2. Hopefully the new leads will do well
2 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 27, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Followed Dylan Wang/Wang He Di since Meteor Garden. I'm so happy he's finally getting the recognition he deserves! He did a phenomenal job in this drama! So good, I binged-watched all the episodes and am now waiting for the last few ❤️
10 1
Replying to Aira • Aug 21, 2022
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
Melons keep saying it will come out Q4 of this year. Earliest I saw is October. Latest is Q1 next year. 😴
Let's hope for Q4 of this year! October would be great
6 1
On Peng Xiao Ran • Aug 21, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
So many "TBA" dramas 😭, why can't they air already! I've been waiting for another of her drama to watch
5 0
On IU • Aug 21, 2022
Person IU
I wish she would take on more acting projects! I think she has a talent in acting on top of singing
3 2
