Details

  • Last Online: 19 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 4, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Gelboys • 20 days ago
Title Gelboys
Can someone explain the issue with faifa. It seems she was cheating on fou4mod. Why was she angry he wanted to break up
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 24 days ago
I dont know about this ....
If a mysterious older man i didnt know or remember brings me to meet "his child" and then takes me to a room filled with multiple pictures of me and a naked statue, that would freak me the fuq out too.

Yeah that's too much
It's giving ummm...stalker?
7 4
Replying to slone • 29 days ago
Title SOTUS
I saw that he is accused of attempted rape, sexual trafficking and other things
I went to search on it. How scary
1 0
On SOTUS • 30 days ago
Title SOTUS
It was nice to see everybody after a decade. I wonder why tew didn't come
3 3
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 28, 2026
Truck kun strikes again.
I enjoyed ep 10. Now I'm excited again to continue it. I was telling myself if baby jane acted a fool again, i was going to stop here and pretend the show ended at ep 6, and that big jane died jumping out that window.
5 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 28, 2026
Title Knot
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The crashouts and rants do be entertaining
3 0
Replying to tine • Aug 28, 2026
Less than 10 hours until Little Jane is on *most* of our nerves again.
Omg tine. It's been a while how's sarawat been doing
0 0
On Knot • Aug 28, 2026
Title Knot
I come here sometimes to read the comments, chuckle a lil bit and go about my day
27 2
Replying to lian • Aug 25, 2026
If he got a nose job then i wanna know who's his surgeon, literally one of the best nose jobs I've ever seen
Seems like an implant the nose bridge is so high
0 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Aug 22, 2026
literally these same people will be championing how women should not depend on their men financially and for their…
Ermmm. What???
4 0
Replying to aussiebloke • Aug 22, 2026
Please don’t hate me for saying this, but is it just me, or does Heng, the actor who played Little Jane, need…
Yeah i saw it too espin the yatcht scene
0 0
Replying to KingTyrik • Aug 21, 2026
Jet talked s*** to all of them, and they still helped him. That couldn't have been me. His a** would've had to…
Even if he talked shit that's still their brother snd son. Like prison is not summercamp
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 21, 2026
Why does it feel like we are running in circles.
Maybe because we are. Let's wrap it up Jane! Your boyfriend is not a good person but that didn't stop you from spreading your legs repeatedly, mr self righteous huh
I dont think he really understands what he wants
12 3
Replying to melsen • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
No but we can all guess..
Umm
How could it be dan. Didn't put mum say it was a rich kid and the person was caught?
1 0