Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 3, 2019
  • Awards Received: Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Lunamonn • May 14, 2026
I tried to find other Kiss scene, seems this is the first. Even his romance Cinema Movies have no kiss: movie:…
You can tell he has not mastered the art of kissing in dramas yet. I mean compare him to bai jing ding kiss scenes… ci sha needs more practice. he will get there. I have faith in him lol
1 1
Replying to junhuvi • May 14, 2026
This was Dong Sicheng's first scene filming A Splendid Match. Right off the bat, he took on this emotionally intense…
To be fair his acting has great potential . He will go far
2 0
Replying to Lunamonn • May 14, 2026
I tried to find other Kiss scene, seems this is the first. Even his romance Cinema Movies have no kiss: movie:…
So are you saying you want to take home both men? you greedy girl. 😍

Zhang ling he is so good looking and smart but i will leave my heart for ci sha. Lol
3 3
Replying to the drama queen • May 14, 2026
Alright, i’m about to check out episode 1 and give this drama a try! Here’s my predictions/thoughts based…
It is very slow burn. But i love a slow cooked love story. If you are after great chemistry, lots of simmering tension, and don’t mind the wait… go for it. For me i live for the ML’s eyes. And abs!
1 0
Replying to Xinai Williams • May 14, 2026
Line of the day: YX : I heard you once became a widow before marriage. If being a widow is your habit then keep…
So why is Yx inquiring about her… she makes a good point.
1 0
Replying to ennekube • May 14, 2026
Ep 23 was pretty satisfying….
I enjoyed chan yan yun and ye xian exchange of victory glances at the prison
8 0
Replying to Lunamonn • May 14, 2026
I tried to find other Kiss scene, seems this is the first. Even his romance Cinema Movies have no kiss: movie:…
It’s their loss. They can stick with zhang ling he and fight with all other women 😍
9 9
Replying to YshTomato • May 14, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
Ep23 comment
That FL’s uncontrollable tears at the end — the moment she realizes that Chen Yan Yun is not just a powerful figure, but someone holding an extremely dangerous, high-stakes position. She’s now terrified of how deeply she has fallen for such a complicated man, and what exactly she is getting herself into.…
19 0
Replying to Lunamonn • May 14, 2026
I tried to find other Kiss scene, seems this is the first. Even his romance Cinema Movies have no kiss: movie:…
He needs to start doing more romance dramas. He is so good looking
11 13
Replying to YshTomato • May 14, 2026
A lot of people compare the mature ML to sword and brocade and story of minglan. I only watched sword and brocade…
I feel the chemistry is lacking in sword and brocade. I like
How the ML character was written but not the FLs plus even after they got together it still feels like there is a wall between them.
4 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • May 14, 2026
With this "hao", I saw all his worries falling and disappearing
I love his eyes in the carriage especially when he suggested he can fix the on going rumor issue with an official marriage proposal then he went on to blink after being turned down.
11 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • May 13, 2026
"It just so happens, that this woman... also likes me"Excuse me. I'd like to buy 1% of your confidence
Our FL loves a shameless ML and so are we…
11 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • May 13, 2026
With this "hao", I saw all his worries falling and disappearing
ML looks like he won the lottery after hearing the word “hao”
17 7
Replying to dayidream • May 13, 2026
Can you give me recommendation male lead like Yanyun? He is so cool, not in a rush and sensible. I like his character...…
A lot of people compare the mature ML to sword and brocade and story of minglan. I only watched sword and brocade but prefer splendid match chemistry. Both ML character are really mature and gentle.

If you are after strong expressive eyes with stoic to soft character ML, i think love like galaxy fits that. Wu lei is another actor i find has strong manly presence and eyes like ci sha
6 3
Replying to peng-peng • May 13, 2026
Beautiful cinematography. 100% beautiful..
Agree all the proposal scenes were beautifully done. First one in the snow. Second one during the garden event. And the third inside the room . If only they had better OST!
2 0
Replying to Dramasama • May 13, 2026
These Gu daughters are so spoilt. They’ll be the death of their family.
Sadly, insecure and shallow women gu cousin do exist. Rather than focusing on becoming better versions of themselves, they constantly compare and tear others down.
2 0
Replying to Dannie00 • May 13, 2026
When she said “okay” after he said “let’s try to work things out together” you could see his eyes start…
Our ML seriously needs to be cast in more romance dramas — those romantic eyes would be such a waste otherwise.
13 1
Replying to YshTomato • May 13, 2026
You will be missing a lot of discussions here if you don’t watch it now. So come pls join the party.just be…
The only disadvantage is you might end up having argument with other viewers who don’t share the same
Opinion as you. 😍
2 0
Replying to fancy • May 13, 2026
I'm very excited for everyone besides the people in their household to find out about them.
In the preview at least madam chen does not look pleased. She said miss Gu dont have a good repuation.
0 5