Details

  • Last Online: May 29, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 253 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Seoul Vibe • Aug 26, 2022
Title Seoul Vibe
Fun movie! I enjoyed all the little details and the actors did a great job. Nice debut for Mino! I can wholeheartedly recommend it! šŸ‘
4 0
Replying to Ma Webre • Aug 26, 2022
Title Irresistible Spoiler
You are not alone...and the entire forgiveness thing in the end is not at all realistic even for a lakorn.
Thank you for saying it! I could never…
1 0
Replying to Ma Webre • Aug 26, 2022
Title Irresistible
It's a true Lakorn, they never make a lot of sense. LOL
Good point! 😃
1 0
Replying to rodrod • Aug 25, 2022
Title Carter
This movie felt like a video game. Picture a GTA or Saint's Row arc shot as a movie. Take that how you will since…
Thought the same.
0 0
Replying to kardasx • Aug 25, 2022
Person Hu Yi Tian Spoiler
I saw him only in Hello The Sharpshooter, because I love Xing Fei (FL). He was also great. I am not sure about…
Thank you, dear! I will check it out! That’s a great info! ā¤ļø
0 0
Replying to Redjade323 • Aug 25, 2022
Person Hu Yi Tian
Hu Yitian has REALLY been frustrating me lately! He’s actually the one that got me into CDramas! My first CDrama…
I understand your concern. In the beginning I had also some issues with his deep dive into republican themed dramas but as a fan of historical dramas I could warm up to them. That’s also why I have high hopes for See You Again. The casting and teasers look also pretty good.

It’s a good reminder to add Checkmate to my OT. I liked the show but had also some issues with it. Because I wasn’t a fan of the romance in MRIAD I was relieved that they didn’t repeat the mistake. My critic is more a personal issue that I’ve seen so many Agatha Christie movies that I indeed knew everything and the big surprise moment was gone. For DTS, I really liked the show and many characters. It never felt boring for me.

It’s just a guess and no actual knowledge from my side: when I see the projects of my favorite actors I got the feeling ā€œthe more famous they are the more China friendly projectsā€ they take. Because HYTs fanbase grew a lot in recent years I have the feeling that republican dramas are the next logical step. I thought the same about Li Yi Feng in the past. It can be coincidence but felt familiar.
0 0
On Eun Ji Won • Aug 23, 2022
Person Eun Ji Won
I love Eun Jiwon! He’s one of the funniest people I’ve seen on variety and I love his rap! Just wanted to say that he deserves all the love and should be recognized more by international audiences! He’s the best!
6 0
On From Five to Nine • Aug 23, 2022
After the confession in the end of ep 2 I would’ve left forever. No chance in hell I would date the monk! šŸ˜‚
2 0
Replying to Xianxia Lover • Aug 22, 2022
so do I the destiny can change because XLH changed CH from dying the day DFQC and XLH met.
Good point! Let’s hope for the best! šŸ˜€
1 0
Replying to WuxiaPunk • Aug 22, 2022
That kiss under the moon was something else
So true! The scene cuts made me anxious. Why do they have to zoom out all the time? Lmao.
0 0
Replying to solia • Aug 20, 2022
Title Checkmate
Five Little Pigs
Thank you so much, dear!
1 0
On Checkmate • Aug 19, 2022
Title Checkmate
Agatha Christie experts, please help me out: Which case is the one of the red coat female character and her parents? Thank you!
0 2
Replying to Sophie • Aug 18, 2022
Title Irresistible Spoiler
now that I’m reading your comment while I’m in ep 22 I wish I would’ve read it earlier! 🤧
What a train wreck… šŸ˜‚
1 0
Replying to free tinker • Aug 18, 2022
Title Irresistible
The stupidest lakorn i ever watched...what kind of story line is this?
same. that says a lot. šŸ˜„
0 0
Replying to Macy • Aug 18, 2022
Title Irresistible
I was completely right about the whole ending. Ugh why’d they pretend to kidnap a pregnant woman šŸ˜’ Doesn’t…
glad I’m not the only one who wondered ā€œwhy thou?ā€. the script writing didn’t make sense in the slightest.
1 0
Replying to No One • Aug 18, 2022
Title Irresistible
I watched it because of the casting. What a horrible show it is! I should have listened to the people of DML.…
now that I’m reading your comment while I’m in ep 22 I wish I would’ve read it earlier! 🤧
0 2
On Irresistible • Aug 18, 2022
Title Irresistible
I’m in the last episode and I have to say that the fl is written as the most stupid person on earth. she’s definetly the extraordinary wood head of all shows I’ve seen this year. what a waste.

BTW the decisions in Ep 22 doesn’t make sense at all. it’s so illogical that I have not even an idea how the writers came to this twist. gosh, the show is so bad!
3 3
On Irresistible • Aug 18, 2022
Title Irresistible Spoiler
Please tell me I’m not the only one that wants to smack Pak in the Face… all the time… she’s so devilish lost!
2 3