News
Replying to Mubee • Sep 17, 2022
Title Blind
I liked the eerie and creepy vibes so far. Last OCN drama was disappointing but this is off to a good start. Even…
Which drama was the last disappointment?
0 2
Replying to Sophie • Sep 16, 2022
Title Who Are You
…and I’m not saying she doesn’t has any reason for it. It just a bit too much for my taste.
PS. I also had SLS.
0 0
Replying to Sophie • Sep 16, 2022
Title Who Are You
…and I’m not saying she doesn’t has any reason for it. It just a bit too much for my taste.
I reached the last ep. The show is indeed entertaining and worth watching but I can’t get over the whole “crying contest”. It’s way too much at this point and fails the point.
1 1
Replying to Sophie • Sep 16, 2022
Title Who Are You
I think I’ve never seen a show before where the female lead is constantly crying throughout the whole show.
…and I’m not saying she doesn’t has any reason for it. It just a bit too much for my taste.
1 2
On Who Are You • Sep 16, 2022
Title Who Are You
I think I’ve never seen a show before where the female lead is constantly crying throughout the whole show.
3 3
On The Founding of an Army • Sep 14, 2022
Title The Founding of an Army
Obvious propaganda movie packed with huge celeb cameos.
1 0
On Unchained Love • Sep 14, 2022
Title Unchained Love
Can’t wait for it
0 0
Replying to 7359717 • Sep 13, 2022
Person Kris Wu
Court trial started on 6/10/22https://twitter.com/KrisWu_DMZ/status/1535311429863088128
Any judgment on the matter?
0 1
On See You Again • Sep 13, 2022
Title See You Again
The show is fun. Perfect light watch! I really enjoy it!
6 0
Replying to whitelotus20 • Sep 13, 2022
Title See You Again
I agree with you! a very good description sentence!!!
Same. I can only agree.
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Sep 13, 2022
Title See You Again
How is it so far? Much romance? Any love triangles?
It’s cute. I enjoy it. It’s an easy watch.
1 1
Replying to Fei Fei • Sep 13, 2022
Person Hu Yi Tian Spoiler
Anyone know why HYT doesn’t take on more ancient costume dramas? Aside from Handsome Siblings, he seems to stick…
I can only guess from his older interviews but not give a completely satisfying answer. He never expressed it directly.
0 0
Replying to chismg10 • Sep 12, 2022
Title Mysterious Love
According to the book (from which many parts of the drama were taken), the ML and his team were members of the…
Oh, that makes a lot more sense and wasn’t obvious from the show. Thank you for the clarification, dear!
2 1
On I Want to Know Your Parents • Sep 10, 2022
Title I Want to Know Your Parents
Well done society portrait that makes you angry while watching. It’s no secret that Korea has a huge problem with school bullying but it’s interesting to see the side of the perpetrators and wonder about the question how much guilt falls to the parents. Convincing movie with great actors! Tough watch!
9 0
On The Witch: Part 2. The Other One • Sep 10, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
Part 2 is as expected a filler to prepare for the grande finale. But I have to admit it has its perks. I felt greatly entertained, not necessarily on the same level as with Part 1 (because everything was new to me at this point) but it’s still a fun film.
3 0
On The Tiger • Sep 9, 2022
Title The Tiger
must watch movie.
2 0
On Emergency Declaration • Sep 9, 2022
Title Emergency Declaration
Great movie. I was pleasantly surprised. worth a watch!
1 0
On The Werewolf Game: Death Game's Operator • Sep 9, 2022
Title The Werewolf Game: Death Game's Operator
Not as good as the other movies from the franchise but still an interesting new angle.
1 0
On The Werewolf Game: Lost Eden • Sep 8, 2022
Title The Werewolf Game: Lost Eden
Does anybody know where to watch it with subs?
1 0
Replying to Anyah • Sep 6, 2022
Title See You Again
Honestly I love it! So I’ve watched to ep6! Already. I love these two! And Yukee is acting much better. 🥝🥝🎉🧧🙌💟
I love it too. I don’t understand the negative mood in the comment section at all.
0 0

1