• Location: Germany, Europe

Germany, Europe

Carli Sun

Germany, Europe
One Spring Night
When I first read the plot I wasn’t interested in this drama at all. Per coincidence I watched the first episode and was instantly hooked. The atmosphere of the show was amazing. Calm, lovely and honest. The leads deal with their very own problems and lived their lives by the rules.

Lee Jung In, the female lead, knows what she wants. Her happiness grounds in staying independent. That’s one reason why she dates the selfish bank employee Gi Seok. But when he’s interested to tie the knot after four years different views crash. The characterization of this relationship is very honest and brutally cold told. The motivations of each collide with their happy relationship. When Ji Ho enters the stage Jung In experiences for the first time deep emotions that make no sense at all. Her inner fight is worth seeing and reflects realistic behavior at his best.

Ji Ho is a single father in a conservative society. His role symbolized the tolerance in korean society. It was interesting to see the moral standards of Koreans and how they deal with strange problems. The whole portray of this society was exciting to watch and made me fall in love even more with the characters.

The family members of both symbolizes different point of views and have to deal with problems of their own that aren’t less interesting. I loved everyone besides her dad. He was annoying from the start.

Seeing every episode made me happy. Each one was worth 10 points. I wasn't Ever invested in a drama like this one. I also give rarely 10 points but this drama clearly deserves it. I can just recommend it and will watch it again...soon. It’s a delight!

Love Me If You Dare
May 12, 2019

Interesting Crime Drama with a mediocre end.

LoveMeIfYouDare is a psychological crime drama with great visuals. The effects in the flashbacks or in his Fantasy are quite individual. I like the idea how he Analyse the mind of a serial killer.

The lead couple is lovable and The romance is sweet but not in the center of the show. My favorite was his best friend as funny sidekick. The other actors are partly terrible. Especially the while people got real bad acting.

The Story is entertaining. First you’re surprised about the development but you reach a point where it’s obvious where the story is going. The case is exciting and makes you crave for information about the male lead.

This CDrama has a perfect start, a fulminant middle and a weak end.

Meet Me @ 1006
Jun 13, 2019
Before watching I’ve never heard of this show. I found it coincidentally and decided to give it a shot because of the casting. Lego Lee and Nikki Hsieh were perfect together in „Love @ Seventeen“. Therefore I was happy to see them reunited.

The story is great and hooked me from the start. I admired all 26 episodes. The whole plot is really well written. It’s Funny from the start to see how the leafs cope with their strange situation and their 4 months gap. The Dialogs are irresistible. The chemistry between both us perfect. I loved this whole love hate dynamic they got going on all the time.

Then we got two murder cases in the story. The first one is mediocre and isn’t that important for the story at first. Honestly I was totally surprised about the culprit and his development. Nice writing!
The second case is really important and brings the leads together to solve it. This one was pretty obvious from the start. Would I’ve been watched because of the crime element I would’ve been disappointed. But everything else is perfect.

I love the idea to create a villain in his own person 4 months ago. That was funny. Also his reactions when he got ne memories uploaded. The talks with his best friend are hilarious too. So much fun!

Our sweet rookie journalist is a sweetheart with a lots of trust issues. At times it’s a little annoying to see. On the other hand it’s logical. He knows the future but she is from the past and needs to believe everything her enemy tells her. I can understand that this situation isn’t easy.

The whole show was entertaining from the start and I can just highly recommend it. It’s worth seeing!

BTW I guess Subway was the main After finishing the drama I needed to eat at my local subway the same sandwich as the leads and it was quite tasty. Nice commercials!

My Girl
Jun 9, 2019

Funny show with lots of heart

I write this review because I often find comparisons to the korean parent story. I think that’s unnecessary because this Thai drama stands for himself.

The introduction in the series is really funny and soft. We get to know the main leads and their intentions. The actors are perfect for their roles and got a great chemistry.

The storyline is nice and better as I first thought. All dynamics are fun to watch. The only annoying part was the ballerina. If you watch the show you learn really fast why. The humor and the sad scenes are convincing and exciting to watch.

The music is great and fulfills high standards.

I really liked this drama and can recommend it without a doubt.