News
On The Leaked • Feb 2, 2021
Title The Leaked
Love the show! Never expected that.
0 0
On I Hate Going to Work • Feb 1, 2021
Title I Hate Going to Work
Where can I watch it?
0 1
Replying to 7446660 • Feb 1, 2021
Title She Would Never Know Spoiler
You’re so right. Some of the dramas on here that are rated high are seriously concerning lol. They usually have…
Which one?
0 0
Replying to Anushka • Jan 31, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
on iQiyi app
Really? That’s perfect! Thank you!
0 1
On She Would Never Know • Jan 31, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
Where can I watch it legally?
0 3
Replying to Sophie • Jan 30, 2021
Title Let Me Off the Earth
Is it that bad? I’m considering to start it...
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Sophie • Jan 30, 2021
Title Let Me Off the Earth
Is it that bad? I’m considering to start it...
That seems like a show I could skip...
0 2
Replying to 7534101 • Jan 30, 2021
Title Lovestruck in the City
Yet another brilliant episode. Every single time I am thinking - will it get boring like all the other dramas?…
I don’t like Slice of Life dramas but this one is indeed really good and addictive. I agree!
3 0
On True Lie • Jan 30, 2021
Title True Lie
Where can I watch it with eng subs?
2 0
Replying to Lee_Naru • Jan 30, 2021
Title Let Me Off the Earth
Hope it ends soon.
Is it that bad? I’m considering to start it...
0 6
On Magic Moment • Jan 30, 2021
Title Magic Moment
Wow! The rating is really bad. How is the show?
0 0
On Love Alice or Not • Jan 30, 2021
Title Love Alice or Not
Where can we watch it? Is it worth watching?
0 1
On Who Killed the Good Man • Jan 30, 2021
Title Who Killed the Good Man
Where can we watch it?
2 2
Replying to pmg • Jan 30, 2021
Title Yong Pal
This drama wasn't as bad as some would have you believe, but it could have been excellent. If sombody hadn't messed…
Agreed! You summed it pretty good up.
0 0
Replying to JCDRANZER • Jan 30, 2021
Title Yong Pal
Is it worth watching?
Depends on your taste. I liked it.
0 0
Replying to since 2007 • Jan 23, 2021
Title Winter Sonata
minidrama.net
Thank you! I’ve seen it already but if not I would be even more grateful. :)
0 1
On I Am U • Jan 17, 2021
Title I Am U
I am U was another great FiloDrama. The story wasn’t new or surprising, but the way they told was very appealing. Great actors and thrilling cliffhangers! I had to binge it in one go. 9/10
3 0
On The House Arrest of Us • Jan 17, 2021
Title The House Arrest of Us
TheHouseArrestOfUs was indeed a great drama. It offered a perfect mix between humor and heartwarming stories during corona times. The families were so adorable and grew on me with every episode. #Kathniel are still unbeatable for me! Loved the show! 9/10
1 0
Replying to xetroxon • Jan 15, 2021
Title Unrequited Love
FINALLY RELEASING!!!! So happy bc I couldn't finish Hu Yitian's other recent drama.. got a bit boring.
Same here!
0 0
On The Goddess of Revenge • Jan 15, 2021
Title The Goddess of Revenge
The little boy is so damn cute!
2 0

1