News
Replying to redlips11 • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Next Prince
purée je crie
Je cherche si l'histoire est tirée d'un novel
0 0
Replying to bia • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Next Prince
The novel it’s so good if they do the series exactly as the novel this it’s gonna be a perfect hit😭
Could you tell me the name novel ? I can't find it, is it available in English? Thanks
2 1
On MAME • Apr 20, 2021
Person MAME
Hey do you know if her books are available in English?
0 0
On Until We Meet Again • Feb 2, 2020
Title Until We Meet Again
I am in love with the drama (and the novel) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
3 0
Replying to Gabe • Dec 18, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
how are y'all doing after this shitty ending? :')
Sad
0 0
Replying to sarah b • Dec 18, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
I don't understand the ending, when HT spoke about Himalaya,Does he want to commit suicide?
Yes.... But finally its the same... Because we understand what he want to do...
1 1
Replying to sarah b • Dec 18, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
I don't understand the ending, when HT spoke about Himalaya,Does he want to commit suicide?
I think, outside the sad ending, for me its a really dangerous reference. The "history" show is famous and lot of people are influenced by the story or could be, for a such sensible subject it's really dangerous to introduce an intentional (or an idea) of suicide (sorry for my poor English)
1 3
Replying to Valentina • Dec 18, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
Well after ripping off the bandage and finally watching the final episode, I sobbed and will not be okay for the…
I don't understand the ending, when HT spoke about Himalaya,Does he want to commit suicide?
0 10
On Tsai Mi Chieh • Dec 18, 2019
Person Tsai Mi Chieh
Really disappointed with the ending of make our days count
8 0
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Dec 18, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
Really disappointed with the ending
8 0
Replying to CandraDee • May 11, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
You know what y'all, I'm just gonna say it, the first 2 Moons wasn't even as good as everyone makes it seems.…
I am totally ok with you. In comparaison with LBY the alchimie between wayo and peth was not spectacular... I am excited for the new team
1 0
