Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 12, 2019

Friends

Replying to U-chan U-chan • May 6, 2022
I watched up-to Ep26. I love the drama so much, I actually start reading the original novel. But I want to finish…
where can one read the original novel?
2 2
kkdrama • May 6, 2022
Multifandom and Drama Google and a little bit of Drama-related and Asian Wannabe as well [when it comes to manners and food]... why not adopt the good stuff!
Hats off to Currently Airing types though... I honestly tried and was stressed out from waiting for the next episodes. I'd rather patiently wait for the last 2 episodes to air and binge-watch the series just in time for the finale.
1 1
Replying to Nichols • Dec 6, 2021
Person Wang Yi Bo
Yes,after almost one year we'r going to see anew drama of yibo . Very excited
agreed. SDC3 was better for sure.
it was my first time watching a show where the captains compete just as hard as the contestants... the format was refreshing and really highlighted the hard work celebrity entertainers also put in.
0 1
Replying to Nichols • Dec 3, 2021
Person Wang Yi Bo
Yes,after almost one year we'r going to see anew drama of yibo . Very excited
SDC4 was such a treat though! the dancers are amazing and so are the captains! I started for Yibo (and Lay) but the whole show was so nice!
1 3
On Wang Yi Bo • Nov 29, 2021
Person Wang Yi Bo
I'm just glad Luoyang is finally going to air... yayy!
#yiboalltheway :)
10 5
Replying to Kangni Xiao • Oct 24, 2021
we already has a whole series:New Legend of White Snake (1992)Madame White Snake (2006)Legend of the White Snake…
now this is a helpful list.. thanks!
0 1
Replying to eatyaveggies • Aug 29, 2021
it says you need subscription on wetv to watch the drama but when I open the website I have free access to all…
i just finished watching this drama.. up till ep 30 it's free, 31 & 32 are VIP only. for the last 2 eps, I switched to KissAsian.
1 0