Details

  • Last Online: Mar 11, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: LA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 12, 2019

Friends

Replying to Perthsaint95 • Jun 26, 2024
He kinda look like tay tawan in this picture, while watching the series and the others shows i feel like him and…
omg I came here to say this.. him and Tay could be brothers
2 1
On Love Area Part 2 • Jun 24, 2024
it’s funny I never hear anyone talk about Jeff in this series even though it’s a minor role. that kiss was main lead worthy and more ppl especially Jeff fans need to know it!
0 0
Replying to Exol • Nov 21, 2022
watch it on HiTV app its totally free
Yea it’s not available in my region anymore but I’ve found it elsewhere thank
You!!
0 1
Replying to Exol • Nov 17, 2022
watch it on HiTV app its totally free
That app isn’t working
0 5
On Between Us • Nov 7, 2022
Title Between Us
5 min in and I’m already loving it just wish Art wasn’t in it
0 3
On Vice Versa • Aug 15, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I’m trying to understand how Boom and Aou’s characters exist in the same universe as Enchante when they played different characters in that series 😅
4 1