News
On Girl from Nowhere Season 2 • Aug 11, 2022
Title Girl from Nowhere Season 2
Can’t stand Yuri’s character if she stays in for the new season I’m not watching it
10 2
On Por Patsakon Chaowana • Aug 1, 2022
Person Por Patsakon Chaowana
Does any else see a resemblance to Prom?
1 0
On Bonz Nadol Lamprasert • Jul 26, 2022
Person Bonz Nadol Lamprasert
Am I the only one that thinks he looks like Song from iKON
1 1
Replying to Bebe • Jul 21, 2022
Person Joo Jong Hyuk
Be clearer, you don't like him as a person or you don't like his character? If its the character you don't like…
Why would I post if I hated him as a person I’m not delusional I can separate the two
0 1
On Top Nathas Tunjaroen • Jul 14, 2022
Person Top Nathas Tunjaroen
Am I the only one that thinks he kinda resembles Kris Strickland?
1 1
On Top Nathas Tunjaroen • Jul 14, 2022
Person Top Nathas Tunjaroen
Am I the only one that thinks he kinda resembles Kris Strickland?
0 1

