Editorials
Replying to JohnGotti • Feb 14, 2025
Title Friend to Fan
Another BL where the main characters come together through rape or sexual exploitation. GEEZ! I realize that it…
and mind you the majority of these novels are written by women.. thats just so shameful
2 1
On Junior Panachai Sriariyarungruang • Jan 16, 2025
Person Junior Panachai Sriariyarungruang
he looks like papang to me
3 0
On Boom Thanut Jiraratchakit • Jan 8, 2025
Person Boom Thanut Jiraratchakit
I just noticed he looks like Almond from Love Sick 2024
0 0
On Por Suppakarn Jirachotikul • Dec 1, 2024
Person Por Suppakarn Jirachotikul
does he not resemble Copter Panuwat?
6 3
Replying to Kwon_Suhwa • Oct 23, 2024
Person Prim Primrose Chindavanich
I was this many years old when I found out that she is Captain’s cousin ?
but didn’t her character try to sleep with him in the series?
0 1
On Mike Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit • Oct 20, 2024
Person Mike Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit
Was that not him in bad guy, my boss I swear that guy looks like him
1 0
On Gunsmile Chanagun Arpornsutinan • Oct 11, 2024
Person Gunsmile Chanagun Arpornsutinan
seeing him in the new Love Sick nearly killed me. since that’s his first role back when he started
2 0
Replying to Drama_fanaticccc • Oct 11, 2024
Title LoveSick 2024
I am shocked people like earn more than phun because he hasn't really done anything different but everyone is…
I think it might be because the guy playing Earn is of age and Almond is still a kid.
1 0
On Almond Poomsuwan Suwansatit • Oct 11, 2024
Person Almond Poomsuwan Suwansatit
he looks like so many different people. Like Bruce from lovely writer to S coups from svt and Luhan too. my mind is 🤯
0 0
Replying to MsNamis • Oct 11, 2024
Person Liu Dong Qin
and now I cannot unsee it xD
you’re welcome! 😅
0 0
On Liu Dong Qin • Sep 18, 2024
Person Liu Dong Qin
I swear I see Minho from Shinee when I look at him
6 2
Replying to Anja • Sep 16, 2024
Person Ji Ho Geun
he literally Im Changkyun of MonstaX 😄 especially his bitch please face.
I can’t unsee it now.. and Changkyun is my bias 😅
0 1
Replying to vlees • Sep 9, 2024
Person Jes Jespipat Tilapornputt
I’ve just came here to write exactly the same comment! The resemblance is uncanny!
they even sound alike!!
4 0
On Jes Jespipat Tilapornputt • Aug 15, 2024
Person Jes Jespipat Tilapornputt
he looks so much like First they could play brothers
15 3
On Aon Kasama Khamtanit • Aug 3, 2024
Person Aon Kasama Khamtanit
everyone looking at the two main couples but I’m in love with him and look forward to his scenes
8 0
Replying to Nargisa • Jul 29, 2024
Person Daou Pittaya Saechua
not fully but I also think so
I mostly see it in the eyes and cheekbones
0 0
On Daou Pittaya Saechua • Jul 16, 2024
Person Daou Pittaya Saechua
is it just me or does he resemble Shownu from Monsta X
2 3
Replying to Tessa2001 • Jul 8, 2024
Person Sugus Sura Raphisirirat
what’s with all these wrong ages. I don’t know his real age but I’m pretty sure he isn’t 2025 years old😂
he hasn’t even been born yet apparently 😆
0 0
Replying to Emma J • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Mysterious Class
I found it on yt
sorry lol https://youtu.be/wS8jfaxvRQU?si=PUiKWJq9o6N95D5f
1 1
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Mysterious Class
Which international online platform is this even streaming on? Where can one watch/stream this? Links are helpful…
I found it on yt
1 3
