• Join Date: May 18, 2019

Say that You Love Me
Jun 6, 2019
Ok so I've seen the Taiwanese, the Japanese, the Korean, the Chinese and the Thai versions

Itazura na Kiss (Japanese parent story) watched on YouTube not to keen on it.
Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo (Japanese remake) well not sure.
Mischievous kiss: love in tokyo 1 & 2 drama 32 total episodes (Love in Okinawa is actually ep 1 in this mischievous kiss 2) love it (Japanese remake) on Netflix and Viki
Mischievous Kiss The Movie: High School (Japanese remake) on YouTube. love it
Mischievous Kiss The Movie: Campus (Japanese sequel) on YouTube. Love it
Mischievous Kiss The Movie: The Proposal(Japanese sequel) on dailymotion in 2 parts and on kissasian. Love it

Playful kiss drama 16 episodes on Viki (Korean remake) love it
Playful Kiss YouTube Edition (Korean sequel) on YouTube.
Playful Kiss Seung Jo's Diary (Korean compilation) on YouTube

Miss n kiss drama 39 episodes on Netflix (Taiwanese remake) love it
It started with a kiss drama 30 episodes on YouTube (Taiwanese remake) love it
They kiss again drama 20 episodes on YouTube (Taiwanese remake) love it
Fall in Love at First Kiss 2019 movie (Taiwanese remake) on YouTube. Love it

Kiss Me (Thai remake) 20 episodes on YouTube. First 10 funny last 10 very sad. Love it though.
Kiss me Special (Thai compilation)

Say that You Love Me (Chinese adaptation) 32 episodes in YouTube. love it.

May 26, 2019

Lots left unexplained.

I'm still unsure about this. I've watched it several times on Netflix and viki but still having the feeling that the ending was not where it was really to end. It should have shown what happened to Jang Guk and Yu Jun-Su.
Should have explained more on why Yu Jun-Su at 19 was like his own father by getting a girl pregnant at 19 as well.
Should have explained more in detail on the reason why his father was so strict on his uncle Yu Su-Han (otherwise should be known as half brother).
Plus should show the other relationships between:
Kang Ham-cho and Jang Hun.
Yu Su-Han and Park Mu-Hui.
Heo Se-Min and Jang Go-Sun.
Ju Da-Hae and Yu Jun-Seong.
There's just so much that's left unexplained like did Jang Guk and Yu Jun-Su get married? Have kids? Did their moms finally chill out and let them be?

And still trying to understand how Wild chives and soy bean soup has anything to do with the storyline. I get 12yr promise.... but not the other.

Guardian
May 23, 2019

Need more of this awesome storyline.

Even though it's supposed to be about the 2 main guys being in love... yes they changed it to be a bromance, you can still see the deep feelings between the 2 guys.
I definitely think they need to make more. I can't get enough. It has been a true rollercoaster ride of twists and turns that kept me wanting to see way more depth to the bromance.
So I want to see way more then 40 episodes. I'm sure they could make this last into 80 to 90 episodes if not longer. I love both main lead guys.
Ok so I cried my eyes out at the end when both leading men died. They need to finish this storyline because they left it open for more episodes because ShenWei and YunLan made a bet that they would meet again no matter how long it took. That's love that crosses both time and space in my opinion.

Meteor Rain
May 31, 2019
Ahh I LOVE all versions of meteor garden and/or boys over flowers ....10 stars on all of versions.

But there are

Meteor Garden (Taiwanese parent story) on YouTube

Meteor Garden II (Taiwanese sequel) on YouTube

Meteor Rain (Taiwanese side story)

Moon River (Taiwanese adaptation)

Hana Yori Dango (Japanese adaptation)

Boys Over Flowers (Korean adaptation) on Netflix, Viki

Meteor Garden (Chinese remake) on Netflix, Viki

Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower (Chinese adaptation)

Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again (Chinese sequel)