News
On Zhu Yi Long • Apr 30, 2021
Person Zhu Yi Long
I love Zhu Yilong so much that I keep visiting this page daily for no reason :) HE IS JUST A PERFECT BEING OMG I CAN'T ASK MORE!!! <3
5 0
On The Wind Blows from Longxi • Mar 11, 2021
Title The Wind Blows from Longxi
Zhu Yilong to Bai Yu, but anyway it's still my baby boy so BAI YU HERE I AM!!! ??
0 0
On Cloudy Mountain • Jan 2, 2021
Title Cloudy Mountain
Long ge Long ge Long ge!!! ???
4 0
JulyMoon • Dec 28, 2020
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Zhu Yi Long
Long ge is just the best actor ever! I've been in Korean dramaland for like years and years, and then Guardian and Long ge has changed my life completely. I cannot move on at all from them! Bless you for writing this article!
1 1
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Dec 4, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Nothing complicated to say, just: BEST JAPANESE BL DRAMA.
6 0
On Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2 • Sep 15, 2020
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! LONG GE I'M HERE FOR YOU!!!
3 0
On The Wind Blows from Longxi • Jun 9, 2020
Title The Wind Blows from Longxi
It's Zhu Yilong, so here I am.
18 2
On The Living Dead • Nov 9, 2019
Title The Living Dead
Xiao Zhan guest role.. The biggest lie ..
6 0