Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2019
On Don't Say No • Sep 25, 2021
Title Don't Say No
ik its a spooky season but Fiat's mother is so scary bruh 💀
2 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Sep 10, 2021
Title Don't Say No
around about 5.30 /6 BST
its on dailymotion, i dont have the link, just google it
0 0
On Don't Say No • Sep 10, 2021
Title Don't Say No Spoiler
damn I am so curious ab ep 7 the basketball competition 😳 i hope nothing bad will happen
0 0
Replying to 9454121 • Sep 10, 2021
Title Don't Say No
Can someone share the links of the episode?
its on dailymotion
0 2
On The Veil • Sep 3, 2021
Title The Veil
why the release date keeps delaying?
0 1
Replying to m15 • Aug 23, 2021
Is there a love tringle in this drama?
sameee
0 0
Replying to m15 • Aug 22, 2021
Is there a love tringle in this drama?
umm it depends on how you define a love triangle. imo it occurs as an annoyin- childish
0 2
On Stealth Walker • Aug 21, 2021
this is my complaint. I am sorry but I hate when support characters and 2nd leads have more screentime than leads especially ML. i hate it here .😪
0 0
On 46 Days • Aug 20, 2021
Title 46 Days
hi, where can I find it with eng subs? :(
1 2
Replying to mixx • Aug 16, 2021
I don't it'll all be deleted but as far i know, Zzh will be removed as cast of WoH on Youku so other cast wont…
oooh :o i see :/
0 0
On Zhang Zhe Han • Aug 16, 2021
Person Zhang Zhe Han
this man's just ended his whole career by posting a stupid yet very senstive photo. yetttt still some j3rk like Kris Wu who r4ped and drugged many women has been canceled with the most slightest damage 🥲 basically got canceled and put behind the bars 🤩
19 0
On Word of Honor • Aug 16, 2021
what the foook 🤡 the comment section had me dying. 😭 ahh Chinese government 😫 but wait, will really Word of Honor be deleted from youku and even illegal sites? 🥲
0 2
Replying to Sumii Cheng • Aug 16, 2021
Word of Honor is still (for me) the best and true (less censored) BL drama from China so far. No matter what happens,…
agree!!
2 0
Replying to girl • Aug 14, 2021
He is so hot. She is so hot. They both are so HOT. Give me next episode already! T_T
oh hi friend, long time no see your comments
1 1
Replying to Blessing123 • Aug 13, 2021
Title Crush
I really enjoyed watching this drama but now I feel like I dont know what to watch 😭
now I am watching Word of Honor. It was on my watch list damn long time 😪
0 1
On Crush • Aug 12, 2021
Title Crush
why always excellent dramas end so quickly 😭😭
1 1
Replying to Rhea • Aug 11, 2021
Title Crush
please share the link when you have!
ive found on instagram but obv no subs but they are cute tho 🥺
0 0