Editorials
Replying to chase_kayden • Aug 7, 2021
Title Broker
As I recall, it started in Ep 10 where less science topics started to be reduced as well.
Funny because I am watching ep 10 XD, thx
0 1
Replying to Rhea • Aug 7, 2021
Title Broker
In which episode the romance between FL and ML starts growing or some kind of confession? Because I am watching…
Also 2nd Leads have more screen time and attention than the 1stLeads, it annoys me so much, i literally have to skip a lot of minutes
0 9
On Broker • Aug 7, 2021
Title Broker
In which episode the romance between FL and ML starts growing or some kind of confession? Because I am watching the drama and literally nothing much happens between them
0 15
Replying to ANAHGEM • Aug 6, 2021
Title Stop! Miss Hua
I think SML screen time is more than the ML. God, he is annoying.
Agree 100%
3 0
Replying to FionnualaAella • Aug 3, 2021
Title One and Only
Do this one and Forever and ever have related storylines? Is Forever and ever included reincarnations of the main…
Yes, the same author, very related
0 0
On One and Only • Aug 3, 2021
Title One and Only
Ngl the plot is *chef's kiss"
0 0
On Unforgettable Love • Aug 2, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
Is it just me?? Ep 20, to be more exact, FL's behavior annoyed the shhhh outta me 💀
1 1
Replying to Agnes Fon Marten • Jul 31, 2021
Title Meow Meow Boss
Where/how can I watch this?
Dramacool
1 0
Replying to Rome • Jul 30, 2021
Person Itagaki Mizuki
How are we the same age?!!!! What the hell are they feeding him?!
Same... they be feedin him with a hotpot of handsomeness and talent
4 1
Replying to Lakshmi • Jul 26, 2021
Title Under the Power
Yes, especially the one sung by Tan Song Yun is really very very good, I too can't get over it
I am at 40 ep of Under the Power, and damn I knew it this cdrama will suit me! My fav genres with one of my fav actor and actress
2 1
Replying to Lakshmi • Jul 26, 2021
Title Under the Power
Yes, especially the one sung by Tan Song Yun is really very very good, I too can't get over it
Yeess I can find you so easily! I am quite good, I am binge watching Under the Power and patiently waiting for the last ep of Never Say Goodbye 🤧. You, everything's okay?
1 3
On Under the Power • Jul 25, 2021
Title Under the Power
A big respect for the Leads 🤧
4 5
Replying to Lakshmi • Jul 25, 2021
Title Under the Power
Yes, especially the one sung by Tan Song Yun is really very very good, I too can't get over it
Oh hi, here I've found you
1 5
Replying to Sammy • Jul 23, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
O yeahh.. and we need to wait until Tuesday for the last episode.. The wait is torturee..
Yes, but is worth the waiting
1 0
Replying to Sammy • Jul 22, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye Spoiler
I think something is wrong in ep 42. They easily catch spectre who is so mysterious. Is that really spectre?
Fake spectre
0 1
On Never Say Goodbye • Jul 22, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Omg omg omg the situation is getting dangerous, I am so ready for ep 45 💀
1 2
Replying to Sammy • Jul 22, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
I watch the preview for ep 44, but I don't understand chinese and I think Liu Yuan Wen already guess that Ou Kexin…
Omggg 🥺🤧🤧
1 0
On Never Say Goodbye • Jul 21, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
It's okay to not be okay after ep 42. 🥲
2 2
On Kris Wu • Jul 21, 2021
Person Kris Wu
Omg kris wu is canceled omg.
3 0
Replying to Lakshmi • Jul 21, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Where are you watching it?
Omg thank you! The quality of dramas is so good , imma watch from now on ryevidz B)
1 1
