K-Drama
Replying to Lakshmi • Jul 21, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Where are you watching it?
It's been already on dramacool, at 4am the next day (my time zone), they finally uploaded. I think they also had yesterday a huge delay with all dramas
0 3
On Never Say Goodbye • Jul 20, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
I am worried because ep 39 hasn't been uploaded yet
0 5
Replying to miholovesjdramas • Jul 19, 2021
Title Hitman in Love
If u don’t need eng subs then it’s on Tver.
Thx, but not available in my country, ig i have to wait.. :(
0 1
Replying to miholovesjdramas • Jul 18, 2021
Title Hitman in Love
If u don’t need eng subs then it’s on Tver.
Sorry it doesn't work for me
0 1
Replying to miholovesjdramas • Jul 18, 2021
Title Hitman in Love
If u don’t need eng subs then it’s on Tver.
Tver? What is Tver? Can u send the link
0 7
On Gun Napat Na Ranong • Jul 16, 2021
Person Gun Napat Na Ranong
Omg I've just realized we have the same bday date!
0 2
On Never Say Goodbye • Jul 14, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Ep 34. Just a pain. A big pain. ㅠㅠ
1 1
Replying to Rhea • Jul 11, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Wait what? I asked here in the comment section whether it is Allen's voice or voice actor's voice and they told…
Yess, that is 100% real Allen's voice
2 0
Replying to Rhea • Jul 10, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Wait what? I asked here in the comment section whether it is Allen's voice or voice actor's voice and they told…
I am convinced its Allen's too but not 100% sure
0 1
Replying to Rhea • Jul 9, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Wait what? I asked here in the comment section whether it is Allen's voice or voice actor's voice and they told…
Yeah I felt it while watching the 1st ep and that's why i went here to ask and I see, I was lied. They lied to me.
0 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Jul 9, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
I'm so distracted by the fact that the ML voiceover actor always does Xu Kai's characters voice dubs so I completely…
Wait what? I asked here in the comment section whether it is Allen's voice or voice actor's voice and they told me its Allen's. I am so confused now
0 10
Replying to Xiao bai • Jun 28, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Allen ren all drama that he acted his original voice there is no dubbed
Oof, thank I'm relieved
0 0
Replying to yuxii • Jun 24, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
They dubbed his voice. If you want to know how is his real voice you can check him in Miss Crow with Mr Lizard
Ik his real voice, lmao, and ive watched a bit and ofc it is not his voice unfortunately they dubbed... sad :(
0 0
On Never Say Goodbye • Jun 23, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
I read the comments. Did they dubbed Allen's voice? :o and the female lead too??
2 5
Replying to Hyejin kim • Jun 23, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Yes they also dubbed allen voice 😭
Really? I havent started this cdrama and dubbing always discourages me so i think i wont start this cdrama if someone else dubbed allens voice 😭
0 0
On Lee Gi Kwang • Jun 21, 2021
Person Lee Gi Kwang
Year 2021, waiting for a new drama
3 0
Replying to lea • Jun 10, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
did anyone realize when Sunwoo tried to apologize to leedam they showed his hand and there was some blood on it?
Yesss, maybe he is the killer of the women
0 0
Bingeul bingeul • Jun 6, 2021
Article If Akatsuki no Yona was a Kdrama
Aye this would be awesome
3 0
On Moonlight • Jun 5, 2021
Title Moonlight
Cuteness overloaded
6 0
Replying to wtanya • Jun 5, 2021
Title Moonlight
Where can I watch this other than IQIYI
Dramacool. Ch
0 0
