Editorials
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 23, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Hi should I start watching this from ep 1 or ep 6 since the actor has changed? tbh I'd want to start from ep 6 but, whats your opinion about the drama from ep 1 to 6??
0 5
Replying to Rhea • Mar 20, 2021
Title Sisyphus: The Myth
hi, should i watch this kdrama? is there a lot of interesting things, action etc??
thank you so much for replies
2 0
On Sisyphus: The Myth • Mar 20, 2021
Title Sisyphus: The Myth
hi, should i watch this kdrama? is there a lot of interesting things, action etc??
2 10
On Vincenzo • Mar 20, 2021
Title Vincenzo
ahh only 5 hours to go! I love the comedy especially the FL and the best friends chemistry haha! (ofc I bet) soon they'll become lovers hehe
5 0
lo_ve • Mar 4, 2021
Article Kim Ji Soo responds to school bullying accusations with a handwritten apology
ngl he is cancelled
2 0
On Kim Ji Soo • Mar 3, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
As a past victim of bullying I can't slide this issue. I am so disappointed and disgusted.
10 0
Replying to avavava • Jan 26, 2021
Title Manner of Death
I agree. I think it's pretty clear they faked their deaths with M's help. The question is how. Maybe Bun uses…
damn, you are right
0 0
Replying to Rhea • Jan 21, 2021
Title Lost
you know, i've checked the native title, and yes this drama will be based on Dazai Osamu novel
I mean it might be :/
0 0
Replying to kageluhvr • Jan 21, 2021
Title Lost
Is this based on Dazai Osamu’s novel “No Longer Human”? Because if it’s then boy we’re in for a psychological…
you know, i've checked the native title, and yes this drama will be based on Dazai Osamu novel
1 1
Replying to kageluhvr • Jan 21, 2021
Title Lost
Is this based on Dazai Osamu’s novel “No Longer Human”? Because if it’s then boy we’re in for a psychological…
this is exactly what I've thought! "No Longer Human"? Dazai is that you??
5 0
Replying to Rhea • Jan 18, 2021
Title Arsenal Military Academy
If i recall correctly she tells him when she is drunk in ep 11? 12? and he tells her that he has known this already,…
ikr thats what i wrote
0 0
Replying to TheDarkAngel100 • Jan 17, 2021
Title Arsenal Military Academy Spoiler
In which episode does the ml knows she is a girl
If i recall correctly she tells him when she is drunk in ep 11? 12? and he tells her that he has known this already, aww so sweet
1 2
Replying to NightWanderer • Jan 9, 2021
Title Psych-Hunter
watched the first 5 eps but still not feeling it. does it get better?
YES ofc!
1 0
On Liu Dong Qin • Jan 9, 2021
Person Liu Dong Qin
happy birthday ♥
0 0
On Island • Jan 7, 2021
Title Island
Frrrreakin awesome!
1 0
On Reach beyond the Blue Sky • Jan 6, 2021
Title Reach beyond the Blue Sky
Can't wait!
0 0
On Run On • Jan 6, 2021
Title Run On
ahh the ending of ep 7 so heartwarming
18 0
On My Lover's Secret • Jan 3, 2021
Title My Lover's Secret
Sota's acting skills ain't shiet. Bruh 1000000/10 *applause*
2 3
Replying to Coriander • Sep 24, 2020
Title Good Doctor
I haven't watched the korean version and I watched this first. From what I've read, those who preferred the korean…
I agree with you
0 0
Replying to girl • Sep 23, 2020
Title Marmalade Boy
Happy ending?
Yes, a movie. Thx
0 0
