Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2019
Replying to girl • Sep 23, 2020
Happy ending?
Btw did you watch this show? Is it worth spending time on this?
0 2
Replying to girl • Sep 23, 2020
Happy ending?
Yep I've changed, might have been confusing, sorry haha
0 4
Replying to girl • Sep 23, 2020
Happy ending?
Hi, I've found you even here haha
1 6
Replying to Darxmi • Sep 18, 2020
I find the subtitles apart, do you want them??
Please, please could you send me the link?
0 0
Replying to Rhea • Sep 18, 2020
Is available on yt with eng subs
Sorry i ve just realized that on yt hasn't been yet subbed
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaK • Sep 17, 2020
Is anyone subbing this? I cant find it with English subs
Is available on yt with eng subs
1 4
Replying to Kayla • Sep 16, 2020
I personally really enjoyed this film. I was laughing pretty much throughout, and the musical aspect only added…
AGREE!
1 0
Replying to Aeronaut • Sep 15, 2020
Title Su Yu
Is this what's wrong with secretary kim but historical and Chinese?
Hahahaha
0 0
On Good Doctor • Sep 10, 2020
Title Good Doctor
Hi, i had started watching Korean original story but i dropped, does anyone watched Japanese and Korean Version and which one is better?
Edit in my opinion this Japanese version is wayyy better than Korean.
4 3