News Replying to patrice942 • Jun 21, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
I enjoyed the first 4-5 episodes. The energy, adrenaline rush, and excitement of what will be next. Then, for…
i agree with you. thought it was just me...
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Feb 1, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
watch episode 2 after that, gets much better in pace and it will explain a lot, building on eps 1 w/o sending…
Just finished Episode 2 and yes! Much better! And a slower pace! Looking forward to the remaining episodes now. I'm usually a binger but I couldn't help it since Kim Jung Hyun is the ML! Loved him in Mr. Queen!
4 0
On Kokdu: Season of Deity • Feb 1, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
Nothing about the acting...only the direction of the drama. Finishing up Episode 1 and I still don't know what's happening! Like whoaaaa...slow down!
3 2
Replying to Green-Wing • Dec 16, 2022
Review Weak Hero Class 1
I watched the series. Got curious and read the webtoon. Watched the series again. What some may not realize is…
Whoa! I will still watch for sure! Maybe I should read the webtoon.
0 1
lo_ve • Nov 18, 2021
Article Wi Ha Joon to reportedly join Park Seo Joon and Han So Hee's drama!
PSJ! :) Love him!
1 0
lo_ve • Nov 18, 2021
Article Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin offered to lead "Ask The Stars"
Interesting...hoping she helps him to elevate his acting.
29 1
Replying to om • Sep 21, 2021
Title Something in the Rain
Did it ever actually say what their age difference was in this drama? I was thinking about it today and I can't…
I think they did. I think the FL said he was 8 years younger than her.
1 0