News
Replying to Zulu-Niner • Dec 7, 2019
Person Shiraishi Sei
I concur. Especially in Zettai Seigi, she pulls such a technically-demanding and psychologically very complex…
Even her goofy character in Emiron was nailed. She's so good and versatile
1 0
On Dakara Watashi wa Oshimashita • Oct 14, 2019
Title Dakara Watashi wa Oshimashita
The best JDrama I've watched so far. It reflects real life scenarios of underground idol groups and their fans. The characters are on point as well. I love Sei-chan and Sakurai-san. Great actors.
5 0
On Shiraishi Sei • Sep 29, 2019
Person Shiraishi Sei
I think she is like a big discovery this year (2019), she is solid in acting and exciting to watch. She's been in 3 dramas (I"s, Zettai Seigi, and Dakara Watashi o Oshimashita) so far with relatively minimal physical changes, but someone who's unfamiliar with her might think all of her roles were portrayed by 3 different actresses. She is THAT versatile.
8 2
Replying to Zulu-Niner • Sep 20, 2019
Person Shiraishi Sei
lol that lips. BTW she looks more similar to Morikawa Aoi instead - similar facial feature, similar height, even…
On the contrary, I am actually impressed with Sei's acting. She can portray a High School student in different dramas the same way, but different personalities come out. Watch her as Iori in I"s and as Naruse in POL. The way she acts in both shows is quite similar but you can clearly see the different personalities between the two characters. That is good acting and portrayal right there.
1 0