Editorials
Replying to vegprincess • Feb 9, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
stick with it. its worth it.
But do they all end up dying after “faking” their deaths?
0 0
Replying to Lia0215 • Feb 9, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
*cries in I'm only in ep6*
I’m on episode 7 halfway through to episode 8 but my impatience is running thin lol. I wanna know what happens
0 0
On Everlasting Longing • Feb 9, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
So reading all the comments does every character in this show die? And do they give us an ending like “the double” ?
1 12
On The Law Cafe • Jan 24, 2025
Title The Law Cafe
Why can’t they be anything to her?
0 0
On My Fitness Coach • Jan 24, 2025
Title My Fitness Coach
I wonder when they or if they will air this, I remember a while back there was a clip about the show showing what it is about years ago, like 2018, 2019ish but now there isn’t anything about it. Is there a reason this show won’t be released? 😩
0 0
On Family by Choice • Jan 19, 2025
Title Family by Choice Spoiler
Can someone tell me when she starts accepting SanHa feelings?
0 1
Replying to Sheriziya • Jan 14, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
The flower business is also the heart of the novel for the greater part at least. I haven't finished the novel…
I feel that right now it’s lacking romance. Maybe the next season will be more about it? I think I saw it under one of the actors name with upcoming shows
1 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 14, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
So I seen that there is a second season to this I really hope it isn’t a cliffhanger. Tbh I’m on episode 12 and it’s been nonstop talk about flowers and business. I see that they are building this drama as a slow paced one. It is really different than all the others, here we have the FL in trouble and the ML sits back and watchers her handle it. Compared to all the other dramas they would have the ML intercepting and keeping a watchful eye on FL. We don’t get that here which is different, although he does back her up when needed, but FL does most of the fighting back. Wonder if all it’s really going to be about is business instead of a mixture cause so far that is all I’m getting from this. Feels like it will be a slow paced romance
0 5
On My Bubble Tea • Jan 13, 2025
Title My Bubble Tea Spoiler
Tbh I enjoyed this show although I wished they elaborated on the ending. Like they took the last drink so did only the couple remember and then everyone else did? Or did she have some spell going on about her appearance? But either way it was good. The emotions were spot on with the crying not one eye tear but both eyes were full of tears on each character when they showed the sadness! Overall it was more of a light hearted romance definitely would recommend watching if your waiting on certain shows to come out
0 0
On When a Snail Falls in Love • Jan 7, 2025
Title When a Snail Falls in Love Spoiler
I honestly liked this show, I just didn’t like how they continued the lugar character, like does this dude have 9 lives? Since they ended it like that I wonder if they will come out with a second season and if so what would it be about? Cause it did show that the main characters had a daughter and everyone pretty much was in a relationship so what will this new storyline be if they do have a second season?
1 0
On Blossom • Jan 4, 2025
Title Blossom Spoiler
Omg the FL is getting on my nerves! He said he would marry her! Let go of the past and change the outcome of it!! Ugh
0 4
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Why couldn’t they just give us the last episode lol I woke up super early to watch! What was he told!
4 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Omg this show! I hope they don’t make it to where she lost her memory since she was in the car accident! This show is so good and the fact that it is only 12 episodes doesn’t sit right with me lol. The acting so far is 100000% great! I thought the sister was coming back to get revenge but so far it seems as if she genuinely cares for FL and wants to protect her. I hope they don’t change it and make her the villain!
7 1
Replying to oknow • Jan 2, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
how many episodes have you watched so far?
Episode 4. I am in a choke hold of it so far but it’s nagging me that he doesn’t know yet
2 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 2, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Can someone tell me if she comes clean to him about her having the phone ?
1 4
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 30, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Just finished the series and OMG I didn’t think I would like it as much as I did! They all had great chemistry. Although i have two complaints, I wished they added the two second main lead couples into the reality portion of it! The second one is the ending! Why end it that way? Will there be a possibility of a second season? Although it was enjoyable I do see why people are bothered about the ending!
18 0
Replying to Mitanshi Kumari • Nov 28, 2024
Title Sell Your Haunted House Spoiler
Happy ending?
Yes
1 1
Replying to mirarmy • Oct 31, 2024
Title Sell Your Haunted House Spoiler
it got romance?
A bit but the story doesn’t focus too much on that aspect. It’s more of healing from loss and moving forward
3 0
On Sell Your Haunted House • Oct 21, 2024
Title Sell Your Haunted House
This show was so good! I definitely recommend it
2 5
Replying to Destiny ILia • Oct 21, 2024
Title Be My Princess Spoiler
I’m on episode 13 and I’m already frustrated with how long they are prolonging it! I get why they are doing…
Okay so I just finished it it goes up to 28 episodes the last two are of the show they were “filming” in the show. Although I had to skip a lot of scenes because it was just getting to be too much of the memory loss issue. I feel like they dragged that issue and then also the issue of the FL accepting the fact that grand tutor and ting zhou are the same person was a bit excessive for the FL to keep holding onto. I adored the FL sister and ting zhou best friend so much! The chemistry between them all was great especially how they were able to make their bromance feel natural and not trying to put an act up. I would like to think they are genuinely real friends outside of the show but I guess we will never truly know lol. The plot twist of the FL and side ML (tings best friend and FL sisters boyfriend) was mind blowing. Siblings!! I wished they did a little more on that aspect instead of having the jealous half sister that is mad because she isn’t the center of attention anymore run out of the country to spend time with her. (The bio dad) they could have elaborated more on that instead of carrying on with the memory loss issue. However overall I think this was a good show. The ending was nice as well. Just skip a lot of the scenes cause they really didn’t need to be added. It’s good until you get to Ep. 13 you start to see the repetition of it, after ep 20 is where it really picks up I didn’t have to really skip a lot of scenes.
1 0
