Editorials
On Love in Flames of War • May 30, 2022
Title Love in Flames of War
Okay I can’t I’m seriously debating on watching the last two episodes, the FL is really annoying and not so bright in the love aspect.
2 0
On Mr. Sunshine • May 29, 2022
Title Mr. Sunshine Spoiler
Okay I loved but disliked this show they killed off the most important people of the story! I cried while watching it and gotten so mad! It’s a tragic love story. Why did they have to kill off the hotel owner, Doug character, and the American that looks like us character!!! Ugh not even a reincarnation ending at all!
0 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 8, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
Can someone please explain the ending to be I was totally confused!
0 2
Replying to Charlotte • Dec 19, 2021
Title Fall in Love
So true. That character is off the tracks delusional about how great she is. Narcissistic to the nth degree. My…
Ehh don’t want to ruin it for you so continue watching!
1 0
Replying to Vikki • Dec 19, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Yes, i totally agree, i skip her part but its a shame as i like the guy she chases LOL.
Yes she frustrated me the most in the drama.
1 0
On Fall in Love • Dec 11, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Omg the little sister annoys me!
5 5
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Sep 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
Dude!! The ending had me going “Awww” I wished in the end they showed all the goood characters that died! But I think they ended it perfectly. It all started with her so it will end with her type of moment. I loved all the seasons even though they shouldn’t have killed off some characters but still I would definitely recommend this show to people. Hands down one of the best dramas I have enjoyed watching just bummed that I will no longer see anymore seasons!
0 0
Replying to OlzDive • Aug 25, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
So, any tips to keep continue of watching this? Still on Ep.7, but with FL's character, feel i want to drop it.
Can’t be of helped I dropped it the female lead was annoying. I’ll probably fast forward to the ending lol
0 2
On Unforgettable Love • Aug 17, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
Okay so why slot of episodes! I feel like they are dragging the storyline out! 24??? Would be good at a 16-20 episode! It’s a bit frustrating with the FL!!!
2 5
On Nervous • Aug 12, 2021
Title Nervous
Anyone know if they finally have any English subtitles for this show?
1 0
Replying to Yuu • Jun 2, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Her family is rich, but because of some "misunderstanding", her father abandon her. So now she lives alone and…
Thank you!
0 0
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Jun 2, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
I really love the female lead I think she’s a great actress! But I’m confused! Who is she in the show? Is she from a rich family? Someone give me some hints!
0 3
Replying to Kelekat • Apr 24, 2021
Title Lie to Me Spoiler
Not a happy ending?
From what I remember yes I believe it was a happy ending just not the best
0 1
Replying to Destiny ILia • Mar 21, 2021
Title Exit
Where do you watch it with English subtitles? Thank you!
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Destiny ILia • Mar 18, 2021
Title Exit
Where do you watch it with English subtitles? Thank you!
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Trinishorty • Mar 17, 2021
Title Exit
Listen I gave this show a 10! totally loved it, If you are looking for some fun, excitement, comedy and a lil…
Where do you watch it with English subtitles? Thank you!
0 4
Replying to Sonamsilang • Mar 11, 2021
Title Cambrian Period Spoiler
???????
Yes but we need confirmation!! Lol but I definitely will stand by with my statement on it being a cliffhanger! Hopefully they do a second season for this show!
0 1
Replying to Sonamsilang • Mar 11, 2021
Title Cambrian Period
???????
From where I watched it from.
0 0
Replying to Sonamsilang • Mar 11, 2021
Title Cambrian Period Spoiler
???????
How so? Because what I watched was he supposedly died in the accident, and then someone was wearing black clothing in which is where it ended. It didn’t say if he survived or not
0 2
On Weaving a Tale of Love • Feb 28, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Spoiler
I expected a lot more for the ending but I guess there is gonna be a second part? Idk why they did the love triangle between theme they had a awesome friendship wished they would have kept it like that
1 4
