News
On Yang Pa • Apr 28, 2020
Person Yang Pa
I love her song "A Memory in My Heart", OST of Find Me In Your Memory.
0 0
On Jang In Sub • Apr 28, 2020
Person Jang In Sub
I recognized him from Two Cops, thinking it's where I first saw him, but it turns out he was also in Mrs. Cop. And now he's also in Find Me In Your Memory. Maybe there'd come a time he'll be given a secondary lead role or a main role at that; he's good at what he does.
1 1
On Jang Young Nam • Apr 28, 2020
Person Jang Young Nam
I love her character in Find Me In Your Memory. :)
7 0
On Yoon Jong Hoon • Apr 28, 2020
Person Yoon Jong Hoon
When I first saw him in Find Me In Your Memory I immediately recognized him as one of Haitai's classmates from Reply 1994. I guess I found him in my memory effortlessly. Haha.
2 0
On Warm and Cozy • Apr 27, 2020
Title Warm and Cozy
From the first episode it already made me feel warm and cozy. A good drama to watch after finishing intense ones. :)
4 1
Ceki • Apr 16, 2020
Article The Most Successful Asian Films of 2019
I highly recommend "Hello, Love, Goodbye".
2 0
Replying to kimi • Apr 5, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory Spoiler
Maybe her driver?
I suspect him as well... But I have a feeling the writer is misleading a bit through them. Too obvious, too early. @Kudo_Lelouch might be right. It might be someone (or a side of character) we haven't seen yet.
1 1
Replying to kimi • Apr 4, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory Spoiler
Maybe her driver?
I suspect him too, but if he has something against Jeong Hoon, I am guessing it's out of revenge for Seo Yoon's stalker who could be his relative (they have the same last name).
1 3
On Find Me in Your Memory • Apr 4, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory
Who do you think is Ha Jin's stalker?
1 6
On Find Me in Your Memory • Apr 4, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory
This drama is worth promoting to every K-drama fan. I'm not sure they won't regret watching.
8 1
On Takeuchi Yuko • Apr 1, 2020
Person Takeuchi Yuko
Happy Birthday, Yuko-san! Miss Sherlock!
0 0
On Two Cops • Mar 31, 2020
Title Two Cops
On another topic. Watching this after Chief Kim... I immediately spotted two other actors (aside from Seon Ho who flew up from minor role to lead role) from that drama also cast here. Miss Bong and Ji Ahn's father. Funny.
3 0
Replying to Shine Son • Mar 30, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory
I think the age gap is there to emphasize how the ML is having a hard time moving on from his past relationship.…
I often feel uncomfortable about age gap (especially noona romances) but with this, I barely notice the age gap because I'm too absorbed with the story and the paradox of both their conditions.
0 1
Replying to Roan • Mar 30, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory
I like the female lead but she's sooo thin!!
I noticed that too.
1 0
On Two Cops • Mar 30, 2020
Title Two Cops
Episode 6 (and seeing the preview of 7) makes me want to stop watching this drama, to be honest. But I'm staying for Seon Ho and for the awesome bromance (hopefully) to watch out for. Hyeri's character IS brave but she needs to be more quick thinking and independent (does she always have to be a damsel in distress?) Ugh. Maybe I should stay till the end to see if there would be any development. ••• The huge age gap did not help with the chemistry between the leads. I'm still here for Kim Seon Ho.
3 0
On Find Me in Your Memory • Mar 27, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory
This drama has the ability to drawn me into the story and each flashback scene makes me sympathize with Lee Jung Hoon even more. Hyperthymesia is both a blessing and a curse.
10 0
Replying to Kudo_Lelouch • Mar 27, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory
The Instagram account that Yeo Ha Jin is using actually exist even Moon ga young follow it. It’s @yeohajin__
Cool! Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Dramaintherain • Mar 27, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory
This drama would have been much better if there wasn't a 13-year-old age gap between the leads and it addressed…
I think the age gap is there to emphasize how the ML is having a hard time moving on from his past relationship. I used to not dig this because of the same reason but giving it chance, I can see why I seem to be drawn every time I see its poster. The memory theme. It's like going back to the past without having to time travel.
3 3
On Good Manager • Mar 26, 2020
Title Good Manager
Definitely one of my top favorites!
1 0
Replying to aiyuu7 • Mar 25, 2020
Article K-Dramas Based on Zodiac
haha exact same as me, those are my two favourite dramas on this list yet I'm Leo too. I haven't watched either…
Nice! Moon Lovers is strongly recommended to me by my sister. But I might wait for that 'mood' to strike before I watch. As for the other drama, Gong Hyo Jin doesn't appeal to me that much. I tried watching both "It's Okay It's Love" and "When The Camellia Blloms" but dropped it after the first episode. *shrug*
0 1
1