News
On The Uncanny Counter • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Uncanny Counter Spoiler
I think we can all agree, that elevator fight scene kicked some serious ass, like dAmN
9 0
Replying to Leejasung • Dec 14, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
Lol once you called me attention seeker bla bla oombikko
Um, yeah ... who are you?
0 0
Replying to Icelina Argent Silver • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Mature is grown up things. Like have you ever watched a movie where you can see the naked people's body parts…
Damn right they do lol, I always wondered why they blurred knives and then I realized: censorship, it’s wack lol
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Damn they already announced a s3? Let’s go!!!
4 0
Replying to ponnu • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I watched 12episodes in fast forward mode and this is some Thai lakiron level drama... LolEveryone is so damn…
Lmao from someone who’s watched plenty Thai lakiron dramas, I agree with all of this lol
2 2
Replying to Rijouku • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
wow I almost didn't watch cuz of commentsI would've regretted so baaad it's so gooood!
I wouldn’t let comments define if you watch a drama or not, especially if the drama isn’t over yet, only trust those who have finished the drama completely and give fair ratings that aren’t all “10/10’s” you know? I think it’s pretty good so far, just intense in some scenes lol
1 0
Replying to jade next door • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Am I the only one who’s loving this drama?
It’s good, it’s just hella intense, as in that M- rating was necessary lol
1 1
Replying to Tohru94 • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
This drama makes me hate rich people XD
Agreed lol
0 0
Replying to love-ya • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
i like this drama and i don't know why? So guys who do you think killed min seol ah?
Might wanna pull that spoiler tag out bro lol, and one of the kids definitely, one of the girls seemed suspicious af, I HATE the kids ...
0 0
Replying to Ace • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I might be one of the few, but I actually like this drama because nobody here is a "good" character, like everyone…
It’s great so far, but there’s some intense scenes .. Nearly dropped because of those
1 0
Replying to Aolian • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Murder in the first 10 mins of EP 1
Hell yeah, and it ain’t pretty ...
1 0
Replying to Icelina Argent Silver • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
Mature is grown up things. Like have you ever watched a movie where you can see the naked people's body parts…
Well, yeah, it kind of does lmao you ever see game ratings? Any game with blood or gore is rated M, M FOR MATURE: TV and film are no different. If someone dies, there’s sex, or there’s a shit ton blood and violence expect that M rating. Plus like the previous comment mentioned, someone literally died in the first ep ... As in blood all over the damn walls, her mangled body over an angel statue, it was pretty intense, and I guarantee you that’s why they pulled out the M rating, also there’s some severe bullying in this drama, literally the young leads in this drama tried to burn the lead girl ALIVE, you call any of that shiz PG-13? I don’t think so.
3 21
Replying to Psychopathfromheaven • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
For those who suffers anger often for small reason don't watch this it will just give u an headache cuz its kinda…
YUP. It’s definitely angered tf outta me so far, but I want to see how it ends
0 0
Replying to Lilith Blair • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I'm stressed watching this
Tell me about it, holy lord ... being triggered has never felt more real with this drama ...
3 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I have literally ... been triggered ... at LEAST 7-8 times while watching this show, and I’m only on ep. 4, like holy sh— I have never watched a kdrama where the villains manage to get the upper-hand and get away with sh*t like this one, it’s insane. It’s also insane the amount of times I wanted to slap somebody sksks, eSpEcIaLy the kid actors ... god I hate the kids lol, actors and actresses are great though. If you get triggered easily this drama may not be for you because no joke I almost dropped it, and I never drop kdramas, that’s rare for me, so far the story is pretty solid, and there’s quite a bit of violence, but the acting performances for the most part are solid, especially from Lee Ji Ah, YOU GO GIRL, my last thought: all those bad mf’s better get some justice!!! Y’ALL KNOW WHO I’M TALKING ABOUT.
5 6
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Dec 14, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
For all the Kim Bum fans: go watch Pyschometry / The Gifted Hands, came out in 2013, great watch and imo one of his best :)
0 0
Replying to iris • Dec 14, 2020
Title True Beauty
Its due to MDL's new algorithm.
And it’s stupid as hell *sigh* glad of getting rid of the bots you know, but the ratings ...
1 0
Replying to cortaditas • Dec 14, 2020
Title True Beauty
they always cast cha eun woo for this exact role too...
Yup! I hope to see him play an enthusiastic character in the future, close to his Rookie Historian character :)
0 0
Replying to ephemeral • Dec 14, 2020
Title True Beauty
They always cast a pretty actress for this kind of roles
I agree with this, tbh they could’ve found someone else, but that doesn’t make me hate the FL, I personally think Ga Young is doing great so far
0 0
Replying to DoesItNeedSaying • Dec 14, 2020
Title True Beauty
I should have waited for at least 8 episodes to be out, the wait is killing me
Lmao sameeeeee
1 0
