News
Replying to eevee • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
TELL ME ABOUT IT, all the highly anticipated romance dramas I’ve watched in 2020 have been massive disappointments,…
Thrillers have been kicking ass this year for sure!!! Omg I’ve watched all of them besides Start-up and Fix you, I heard those two sucked, and I was disappointed in all of them, like the endings ruined the series for me ... especially TKEM ..
2 0
Replying to Poia • Dec 9, 2020
Title Duelist
What a peculiar movie, a mix of historical, martial art (wuxia style), and romance. The direction play a lot with…
Have to agree, just finished it, and it was different! In a good way!
0 0
Replying to Rjei27 • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
i miss Im Shi Wan!
Sameeeee!
0 0
Replying to Poia • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
Licensed by Netflix
So happy!
0 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
It popped up on netflix! Im Shi Wan never choses bad projects, hyped!
Indeeedddd I’m hyped!
0 0
Replying to Xiao Tian • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
I don't really like drama's with two couples, it is very confusing and disrupts focus...hmmm...i'll have to think…
sksksks I guess romance dramas aren’t for you, I agree with the previous comment though, most kdramas are romance lol try thrillers or horror dramas, there ain’t gonna be no romance in those lol
0 4
Replying to Ayah • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
so basically all dramas
lol :D pretty much
0 0
Replying to SimpforStraykids • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
he's not really 5'5... is he?
BRUH. WHAT. I’m 5’2” ... for a guy he is short lol
1 0
Replying to fireflower • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
So many of the romance dramas in the last half of the year have not been extremely disappointing, so I really…
TELL ME ABOUT IT, all the highly anticipated romance dramas I’ve watched in 2020 have been massive disappointments, %100 agree, I hope this one isn’t either, may I ask which dramas you didn’t like? We could’ve watched the same ones tbh lol
1 2
Replying to dramamama1997 • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
Im Siwan looks exceptionally pretty here! Hope will have the mood to catch this when it airs :)
I literally went, that cannot be Siwan, he looks soooo good in the trailer
0 1
Replying to hyunniebuns • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
This looks like my type of drama.
the “down-to-earth” drama type with a little sports realism? I’M IN TOO!
3 0
Replying to Sirena82 • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
The trailer was just added to the swoon YouTube account. It’s nice to see it with better resolution really and…
Indeed! Looks like a sweet drama! And I love the diverse jobs of the ML & FL, like they’re almost opposites in a way lol
2 1
On Run On • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
I’m actually hyped for this, haven’t seen Siwan since Strangers from Hell or Misaeng, I’m excited he’s gotten another lead role!
6 0
Replying to MinGong • Dec 9, 2020
Title Run On
Shin Se Kyung...
Lol is that bad?
0 0
On Kairos • Dec 8, 2020
Title Kairos Spoiler
holy sh— that cliffhanger at the end ep. 12!? WTH was that like?!?!? I’M STUNNED, plus Ha Ae Ri and Seo Jin finally meeting, I screamed “it’s about damn time,” this drama is so immersive, the transitions from past to present, the actinggg, the cinematography, the soundtrack, and the plot is thickening with a twist at the end of every few episodes, why isn’t this drama more popular? if any kdrama did the time-traveling plot somewhat right this year it’s this one, I’m stoked for next weeks episode.
14 0
Replying to My Liberation Notes • Dec 8, 2020
Title Kairos
Kairos is masterful in the build-up of its storyline, the characters, and the suspense within it. The correlation…
Couldn’t agree more, this drama is great so far! And I lovvveeee the transitions like holy sh— the color contrast does wonders for me
3 0
Replying to eevee • Dec 7, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed Spoiler
well now, I think the plot fell through in the last episodes lol, and there was quite a bit of inconsistency,…
tbh I think a lot of people were, even bigger fans of the series were disappointed, like the end was so anticlimactic and if the plot hadn’t fallen through, Rang didn’t have to die the way he did, he could’ve lived, I was very disappointed they killed him, wasn’t worth it ... :(
0 0
Replying to Kat39 • Dec 5, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
LDW's scenes in Strangers from Hell are some of the most haunting scenes ever. Even on rewatch I am mesmerized.To…
Oof yessss, he’s so versatile in his roles, his performance was chilling in that drama
1 0
Replying to Antaria77 • Dec 5, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed Spoiler
I feel like this could've been a much stronger episode than it was. I was prepared for lots of action, and instead…
%100 dear lord .. it was anticlimactic, and I hattteeee anticlimactic finales, with a burning passion ... it’s becoming a reoccurring issue with kdramas this year too, like wth. With Ji Ah, I honestly agree, no hate on the actress, but her character was done so dirty ... :(
1 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Dec 5, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
i dont understand these hate comments, the plot was so well written and didn't disappear halfway unlike sm dramas…
well now, I think the plot fell through in the last episodes lol, and there was quite a bit of inconsistency, but I’ll respect your opinion, in terms of acting, OST, and cinematography this drama definitely had it! :) and oof I take that last sentence to heart, not in a bad way but damn, I’ve fallen out of so many dramas this year because of how badly written the plot and characters ended up, surprisingly this drama was one of them, stayed till the end!
1 2