Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: on tatooine
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2019
Replying to nightshade • Jul 3, 2022
Title Blood Free
Ju Ji-hoon as the lead and Lee Soo-yeon is the writer?*hits ‘plan to watch’ immediately*
literally same lol
2 0
On Chicken Nugget • Jul 3, 2022
Not gonna lie when I first read the synopsis I went “what the actual f—“ but now I kinda wanna see if they manage to screw this up or make it a good show, like another comment said below, there’s definitely no between lmaooo …
9 0
Replying to KBerry1992 • Jun 15, 2022
Title Jinxed at First Spoiler
In what way do you mean sweetest?
Honestly, I think the webtoon is better atm, but I really can't concretely say that until I finish the drama lol, in the first episode personally I think things are going way too fast, hope the writers slow it down a bit lol, the leads relationship is cute though!
1 1
Replying to _sunflower_ • Jun 15, 2022
Title Jinxed at First Spoiler
Since you just finished reading it, do you remember if they ever mentioned Soo Kwang's age? I only remember Seul…
LOL true true, your guess is as good as mine!
0 0
Replying to _sunflower_ • Jun 15, 2022
Title Jinxed at First Spoiler
Since you just finished reading it, do you remember if they ever mentioned Soo Kwang's age? I only remember Seul…
Mmmmm actually I don't' remember, I think they're both in they're late 20s or early 30's the leads! :)
0 2
Replying to KBerry1992 • Jun 15, 2022
In what way do you mean sweetest?
Sweet as honey lol, the main leads are adorable together and it's a very sweet romance :')
1 3
Replying to L13 • Jun 13, 2022
The trailer and teasers look fun and give off that old-school wacky romance vibe that some classic kdramas had.…
Yesss I got the same vibe!
0 0
On Jinxed at First • Jun 12, 2022
So I just finished the webtoon, and this definitely has to be one of the sweetest love stories out there, like it’s PRECIOUS, and I really enjoyed reading the webtoon, hope the drama delivers! Love the main leads!
16 24
On The Sound of Magic • Jun 5, 2022
Probably one of the best jcw dramas I’ve seen in a hot minute, really hope he does more fantasy dramas in the future, think he fits them well!
8 0
Replying to bidulgi • Jun 5, 2022
By the way, here's some trivia on the characters' names for those who don't know korean: Na Il Deung: "na/나"means…
Man I loveeee some good symbolism! Lol
2 0