News
On Sh**ting Stars • May 2, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
If they took away the "poor Africa" plot device along with the first two episodes, this drama would be fire, it's starting to pick-up now, but I hope the writing doesn't get worse
12 0
On You Make Me Dance • May 2, 2022
Title You Make Me Dance
This is one of those dramas that should've been longer and was wayyyyy too short, I enjoyed it a lot
8 0
lo_ve • May 2, 2022
Article Park Bo Gum will officially return and greet the public at Baeksang Arts Awards
Wooo yay!
2 0
Replying to logiquement • Apr 30, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
They have no water, one well in the whole continent, but apparently an enough stable connexion for him to facetime…
FR?!
0 0
On Sweet Home • Apr 28, 2022
Title Sweet Home
These are the type of kdramas I prefer, and I need more of them
11 0
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Apr 28, 2022
Title Sweet Home Season 2
When is this gonna be official? Like damn I've been waiting a slither of my life waiting for this confirmation lmfao
3 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 28, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
This drama is the epitome of "I've never been to Africa in my life" written all over it ... I mean how ignorant can the writers be??? And don't even get me started on that "scene" in ep. 2 ... holy sh--
22 3
Replying to Tae for GAP • Apr 28, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
So the user Flemme is still in the comment section and y’all are chilling with her after calling me and other…
Blocked them ;)
2 0
Replying to eevee • Apr 25, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
Every single time the leads meet as kids lmfao, I’m tired too xD
FR LIKE THOSE ARE THE WORSTTTTT
0 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Apr 24, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
I like the drama (outside the whole icky "africa savior" trope and generalization about a WHOLE continent used…
Every single time the leads meet as kids lmfao, I’m tired too xD
1 2
Replying to Bye • Apr 24, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
20 minutes in and no one can act.I’ve seen more talent in Teletubbies
Damn bye xD
2 0
Replying to Cone purple • Apr 23, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
No, they are just haters and thay rated before the drama even startes
Yup … everytime … ughhhhh
0 0
Replying to InaBalerina • Apr 23, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
Ok there is absolutely NO way that bright red lipstick would look like that on her lips. No.Way. :))
Korean makeup is something else xD
0 0
Replying to Patrick Star • Apr 23, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
They once again threat Africa as a single nation, but western ones are independent and not just Europe or North…
Call em’ out Patrick … call em out real good lol
0 0
Replying to ElBee • Apr 23, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
Alright, folks, let's sh*t some stars together!
BAHAHAHA xD
0 0
On Vigilante • Apr 22, 2022
Title Vigilante
Yoooo if KJH excepts this role ... I hope he does because I rarely see him in psychological thriller dramas, would be versatile indeed.
7 0
On Why Her? • Apr 22, 2022
Title Why Her?
Wooooooo FINALLY an air date!
1 0
On The Sound of Magic • Apr 22, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
Hope this drama is a good one for JCW, his last few weren't as stellar imo compared to his older dramas :/
8 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 22, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
Alriggghhtttt ... what fools have already rated this drama when only 2 episodes are out ....
3 0
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Apr 22, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
It is 6 -45 min total all released on the same day.
YES. Love that, 45 min per episode is great!
1 0