Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 18, 2019
Replying to bababoie • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I GOT INK??!you are an icon, you are a legend, and you ARE the moment. you are very mature and intelligent - especially…
sounds like someone i would hang with LOL
1 2
Replying to Jose • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Guess i should watch Kieta hatsukoi tonight.
It’s completed - 6 episodes - but I’m watching on viki so only 5/6 done
1 1
Replying to Jose • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
i feel like a korn let me take test
Friend 1 : "i took the quiz and i got who i thought i was"
Me: "You got Ohm and BDE"
"Friend 1: i got Pat - I bed D gets pran when he takes it"

Friend 2 (D) : "I GOT PRAN"

Friend 1: "we know each other too well"
0 1
Replying to hanabii • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Found a gifset.. https://pranparakul.tumblr.com/post/671690072605786112Will continue to look out!
<3 thanks!!!!
0 0
Replying to Jose • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
i feel like a korn let me take test
Pat

pat
you have a heart the size of a whale - you might be a little blind to your feelings sometimes, but when you do realize you have them feelings, boy oh boy do you F E E L. you are super romantic, flirty, and clingy. you know your worth and don't let anyone push you around.



My friend got Pat
0 3
Replying to Aaku • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I am trying to find that gif too. Will send you the link if I find it.
Thanks!!! a friend is asking for it and i'm like

"Mydramalist will figure it out"
0 0
Replying to Benjamin D Auver • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Finally catching up. I'm still in episode 6, but Bad Buddy will probably replace Theory of Love as my favorite…
Offgun is so magical - hard to get off that train - But this series has a certain magic
1 0
Replying to Jose • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
i feel like a korn let me take test
It's spot on LOL
0 1
Replying to Benjamin D Auver • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Please, do not perpetuate the stereotype that older people are tech dumb. How old do you think the people who…
What? I am older than most on here and actually don’t give a damn about learning how to make a gif- it’s not an agist comment but I don’t actually give a flying fuck about how to make one but know someone else who is younger knows what I am talking about so take several seats


I give two shits about silicone valley patriarchs who are still working
6 1
Replying to Jose • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
i feel like a korn let me take test
You might have pent up emotions inside, but at the end of day you are a nice and giving person. You are an incredibly kind supportive and most importantly unselfish friend - you are a little unhinged as well but people love you for it
0 3
On Bad Buddy • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I am tech dumb (too old)


Can someone make a gif of Korn (Drake) doing the hand clapping sex motion and send to me?
1 8
Replying to Jose • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Guess i should watch Kieta hatsukoi tonight.
Watched my beautiful man ep 5 - it’s such a good episode
1 3
Replying to Jose • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
i feel like a korn let me take test
Yep got Korn

LOL
0 9
Replying to hanabii • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Which Bad Buddy character are you?https://uquiz.com/quiz/GfjlL9/which-bad-buddy-character-are-you?p=2338643https://uquiz.com/quiz/aYgmeR/who-are-you-in-bad-buddy?p=2257547I…
i feel like a korn let me take test
0 10
Replying to Jose • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
14! for a second i thought it was wednesday! lol
It’s ok the heart attack passed on my end! 13 hours!!!!
2 0
Replying to glowingsunsets123 • Jan 6, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
41 hrs and 50 minutes😭😭😭😭 It's ep 10!!!!
14! for a second i thought it was wednesday! lol
1 2
Replying to Vmin1991 • Jan 6, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I binge-watched all the aired episodes last night. Now I have to wait every week like the rest of you! I love…
Welcome! You're going to hate the week to week after getting so much in a day!

We just tend to relive those moments over and over until we get a new episode haha
4 0
Replying to Abeham • Jan 6, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=05H5dBFUBCUI found the Party!!!! I found it!!! Now just need to find those clips..…
Good find! hahaha
1 0
Replying to Likai • Jan 6, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
While you are waiting for another episode of Bad Buddy, I would like to recommend this show while waiting: Chàng…
Thanks for the link - will add it to the rotation
1 0