Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 16 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 13 hours ago
Replying to jenna • Mar 7, 2020 Title Birds of a Feather Spoiler It is out but not subbed nor uploaded anywhere. You'll find raws from random korean sites by googling "끼리끼리… https://www1.watchasian.to/like-likes-like-episode-1.htmlYou can watch all the raw episodes here. 0 2
Replying to jenna • Mar 7, 2020 Title Birds of a Feather Spoiler I'm watching it without subtitles. It's not uploaded on any sites yet so I'm just googling "끼리끼리 *episode… https://www1.watchasian.to/like-likes-like-episode-1.htmlYou can watch all the raw episodes here. 2 2
On Birds of a Feather • Feb 4, 2020 Title Birds of a Feather Where can I watch this? Is it out yet? 1 6
You can watch all the raw episodes here.
You can watch all the raw episodes here.