News
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Mar 7, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
In case anyone was wondering, Theme Song is "Will you Be My Love" by Kelly Cheng. Here's a link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5BrgQjq9sQ) but beware, the MV has more spoilers than the trailer.
2 0
On Long Khong • Oct 21, 2020
Title Long Khong
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7v7aig
1 0
On I Don't Want to Be Friends with You • Oct 18, 2020
Title I Don't Want to Be Friends with You
It is currently listed on Viki as Coming Soon
1 0
On Manner of Death • Jul 19, 2020
Title Manner of Death
So...IM READY
5 0
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Jul 15, 2020
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count Spoiler
Let's Be Honest I just pretend Episode 10 Doesn't Exist... I'm A Writer Myself and For Story Purposes A Very IMPACTFUL Ending, but as a Die Hard Shipper..Episode 10- is not existant..lol
2 0
Replying to The Butterfly • Feb 16, 2020
Title Method Spoiler
I am a little confused. Did the idol out method the method actor or did they really fall in love?
They really fell in love. Despite them not being together in the end, they really did fall for each other. The Idol- actually developed feelings for the Veteran Actor and the Veteran Actor began developing feelings for the Idol. In the end, the Veteran Actor ended things (almost before they even truly began, if you ask me) even though the final scenes showed he didn't really want things to end.
4 0