Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Los Angeles
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 22, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Coin Gift Award1
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Dec 14, 2023
I have not made up my mind on any of the girls yet, they all picky and not yet fixed
on anyone. Gyuri is very attractive but she started as a little stuck up and thought
all the guys would go for her. I have 2 favorite guys so far 1 from each group and I think
they both will chase after her at the end unless they bring someone on later that will
be as attractive with a more out going personality. I absolutely love Dex on the other side
of the show. He has presence.
3 0
On Tan Jian Ci • Dec 8, 2023
Person Tan Jian Ci
I am currently watching him in "Love Me, Love My Voice". His acting relaxes me,
So naturally executed. I love all his scenes with the FL.
12 1
Replying to Nel • Dec 4, 2023
Do none of y'all find it weird he kissed a dog? Like isn't that just weird? The writing in this show is all over…
@Nel No it's not weird as that is in the story line from the first episode. The writing flows well and the director executed it very well too particularly that kissing scene. The ML did not directly kiss the dog but the camera captured it and made it appear that way. So no, it's not weird.
3 0
On Jin • Dec 4, 2023
Person Jin
Happy birthday our Moon Jin 🎉
Awaiting your return in 2024!
1 0
On Lee Je Hoon • Nov 29, 2023
Person Lee Je Hoon
I just saw him on Mama Awards 2023 Red Carpet, he looks shinning and well!
2 0
Talha Afzal • Nov 26, 2023
Review My Demon
Why drop the story but rate it a 10? Was that in error?
0 0
Replying to Kayceluvdrama • Nov 26, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
I am smitten by these two leads omg! Their chemistry are insane!After watching I went back to check the top 10…
47:06: Because you are the reason for my symptoms. (Guwon)
50:07: I don't do friends, Anyway, can we cut to the chase now? (Guwon)
The cars are all dancing at the parking lot at Han River🤣
51:26: When did they criminalize a stroll by the river? (Guwon)
51:43: (Owl sound....Sweep hair....A stroll (Do Hee)😂
1:01:36: Guwon, my salvation (Do Hee)❤️‍🔥
Me after:😭❣️
8 0
On My Demon • Nov 26, 2023
Title My Demon
I am smitten by these two leads omg! Their chemistry are insane!
After watching I went back to check the top 10 in USA and they are in it!!
My favorite lines from episode 2 is in spoiler.... 💕🌸❤️‍🔥😍
22 1
On My Demon • Nov 25, 2023
Title My Demon
Rewatching again, cause I cannot move on!!!
Song Kang & Kim Yoo Jung visuals are hella fine ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🔥
The story is just fun even the serious parts. I just love it!
22 0
On My Demon • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon
What an explosive start of a series, I'm blinded by their visuals!!
Looks high high budgeted and the VFX done superbly!!❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥💥
Rewatching again after I catch up on sleep!
21 0
On My Demon • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon
Just over 5 hours to go!!!❤️‍🔥
4 0
Replying to K-nuwnn • Nov 23, 2023
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
I want to ask you does the ML or FL family disapprove of their relationship? I am only at episode 4. I just want…
No he is the most trusted lol. Have fun watching!
0 1
Replying to K-nuwnn • Nov 22, 2023
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
I want to ask you does the ML or FL family disapprove of their relationship? I am only at episode 4. I just want…
Yes the way they meet was very nice and how their relationship developed. A little spoiler: The deeper you get into the series with the pace it's going, where many incidents will pop up that was not expected.
0 3
Replying to K-nuwnn • Nov 22, 2023
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
I want to ask you does the ML or FL family disapprove of their relationship? I am only at episode 4. I just want…
The ML's mom disapproved of the FL throughout the series. Good thing is her interactions with FL are very little. The FL parents love the ML and only near the end something happened but they worked it out and approved their relationship. It was a very good watch. Enjoy!
0 5
Replying to Natalie • Nov 20, 2023
You might want to check out his next project with Iim Hyeyoon. He's gonna be the main lead there
Most likely everyone that write on Actor's profile comment section, knows about their future work as it's listed first thing. Unless they are new to MDL which they would ask.
0 0
Replying to Natalie • Nov 19, 2023
You might want to check out his next project with Iim Hyeyoon. He's gonna be the main lead there
I think all his fans know that.
0 2