I had a very strange feeling that the writer kinda taunted us when Ran Joon trampled on the fake glasses of the…
Oh damn lol, Ran Joon did bring some clues to the misery haha. I will loose it if Kang Woo Hak turn out not to be Ki Ho. Actually I will have another trauma for this madness. I somehow want the 2ML to end up with ML but it won't be that way.
The writer really get the kicks for identity as she did screw up my mind watching Start Up and similar thing with this series but the direction is playing tricks to torment my mind. When Seo Mok Ha was singing on the roof, they showed flash back of teenage Ki Ho, then the camera pan to Kang Woo Hak after the flash back and both him and teenage Ki Ho are in glasses, then surprisingly Kang Bo Geol was already there.
My thoughts at the end, is Kang Bo Geol the real Ki Ho? My mind is screwed! I want it to be Kang Woo Hak because he is rooting for Seo Mok Ha while Kang Bo Geol hate that Kang Woo Hak talks only about Seo Mok Ha or is it just jealousy wishing he found her first or is hiding that he is Ki Ho? I am pulling an all nighter to watch Ep4 lol.
I count all the main lead scenes every episodes and Nam Soon leads every week. It may appear the mom has more…
The way the story telling has been going the writer made Geum Joo appear to be the center of attention with everything revolve around her when the series started and it was only up to Ep6 or 7 we saw Nam Soon first interacted with Shi Oh (excluding when he pushed her), so his screen time was very limited and got built up as soon as Nam Soon started working directly with him. I think the writer dwell too much on Geum Joo but her scenes are good too but it only look as if she gets more scenes but Namsoon has more screen time but it just showing her as undercover while her mom is all over the place and has scenes with everyone. I got really annoyed and started counting on paper each time the 5 mains are on screen. Before I started counting it appeared Geum Joo was getting more because she have scenes with more cast members but not more scenes overall.
I'm still enjoying watching the show, but I do agree that the mother has a lot of screen time compared to Nam…
I count all the main lead scenes every episodes and Nam Soon leads every week. It may appear the mom has more scenes because she is always dressed up and interact with everyone and her character look like she is the main lead. But every week Nam Soon is in lead. This week approximate scenes: Namsoon -19, Mom-16, Shi Oh =15. Hee Shik & Grandma tied at 9 scenes. I don't count insets or flashbacks. Hee Shik usually is 3rd highest but Sho Ho had more scenes this week than him for the first time. I don't think Shi Oh want to have any romance with Namsoon, he is just obsessed with her strength and want to confirm her true identity. The ML & Nam Soon don't have any onscreen chemistry, Nam Soon is not acting anyway romantic and the series is most based on them being undercover and they have not focused much on them hanging out together without being undercover. Next episode preview we see Shi Oh catching Nam Soon. I doubt anything will build up from that either.
The best scene is where Su Wei An skid the bike going by the short cut with Dr Gu and they got there 10 mins earlier lol. These 2 leads together, one is a professional Dr and the other is a hustler with no professional medical experience... It will be a good and chaotic series!
Imagine waiting 2 weeks for ep4 to only find out will have to wait another 2 weeks. Weekly episodes would have to resume after Nov 15th if the series is still schedule to finish airing January 17th. Hanging in there!
I love Kang Woo Hak lol, he has become Seo Mak Ha's besty and gives support, I love how he thinks he is Ki Ho, imagine if he really is him, while his brother gives zero interest lol. I am wondering if Kang Bo Geol will eventually fall for Seo Mak Ha and both brothers fight for her attention. Very good drama!!!
He is the first Villian role I crave for in a K-drama! I was like why give Byeon Woo Seok a Villian role but he is doing it very well. I hope he gets more ML roles. He is a beautiful actor.
The officer knew what he was doing to give Nam Soon the tracker watch, not just for the video but to track Nam Soon & Shi Oh, he was so jealous lol. When Shi Oh finds Nam Soon's true identity, it will be interesting. I wonder who Shi Oh is ordering to kill preview for next episode, and the person next to him looks like Nam Soon with similar hair cut.
I am purely watching this series to see pretty Villian Shi Oh, it's the first time I want to see a Villian more than a Ml . His on screen presence is very captivating. It was about time him and the FL had their screen time. Looking forward to the result of the test.
I know this isn't a serious drama but how am I supposed to watch Ryu Shi Oh and hate him as a villain? That man…
Same!!! I call him "Pretty Villian Shi Oh". He has a great on screen presence too. At this point I am only watching the series purely to see him lol. It's the first time I prefer to see a Villian in a K-Drama. He is freaking gawjus!
The first episode was so refreshing to watch. Some surprises with what happened and I got a bit teary eyes. The back story is really strong and the youth actors did a very good job. I am excited to watch this series over the next couple of weekends.
I have to disagree with what you said about HyoShim sorry, she is the standard familial piety girl, i was talking…
No worries! I asked my friend's boyfriend (he is Korean born) and he said most time in Korean family that parents went through hardship, their children work harder to achieve good grades in school to have a better future then becomes a filial son or daughter. The drama does depict two family experience, with chaebols it's the other way as they get everything from their parents or inheritance. Some chaebols children will rebel too just like Tae Min's sister as she discovered what her parents did to their grand mother and Tae Ho's parents. I was not on a different page from you, just hated that Hyo Shim's family took advantage of her. Seems like Tae Ho won't find her grand mother until mid way in the series as it's the main plot.
I have to disagree with what you said about HyoShim sorry, she is the standard familial piety girl, i was talking…
My comment is not so deep and I was at episode 5, now I am at episode 9 her character still annoys me because she let her mom and brothers get aways with everything. She pays for everything. Her brother that is studying has no manners. The brother with the car barrows money to buy a car and leave her pay for it from the loan sharks, including what her mom borrowed . Imagine giving your mom money and she passed it on to your sibling behind your back then his wife takes it to pay for her favorite child's classes. Thats what I meant when i say her character pissed me off. If she toughen up on her family especially her mom then we can see her character blossom. She does a lot and they are all ungrateful for her kindness. Waiting for episode 10.
I have about 30 dramas I am currently watching and need to finish lol. I popped on Viki and "Live Your Own Life" is promoting on the home page and I immediately started watching it even though I had it in plan to watch as this won't finish until march 2024. I miss Ha Joon after watching him in "Destined With You", so that is probably why I did not hesitate.
I am currently at ep 5 but had to come on MDL to say how cruel that Aunty is. Also the Uncle too but not as bad as Tae Ho Aunty. I can't wait to see how Tae Ho bring her and accomplice down. The FL pisses me off with her annoying family but come to think of it, she is the only one spending. The brother in college is sensitive with minimal noise. he really has issues lol. Overall it's a nice Melodrama to watch with far less entanglement than "The Real Has Come".... If you know!
Extra scenes are becoming painful, and not funny. The granma scenes are awful. Just she chases the barista when…
Agreed, they could have given some of Granda scenes to Namsoon & Hee Shik or more encounter Ryu Shi Oh as he has the least screen time of the main cast.
and similar thing with this series but the direction is playing tricks to torment my mind.
When Seo Mok Ha was singing on the roof, they showed flash back of teenage Ki Ho, then
the camera pan to Kang Woo Hak after the flash back and both him and teenage Ki Ho
are in glasses, then surprisingly Kang Bo Geol was already there.
My thoughts at the end, is Kang Bo Geol the real Ki Ho? My mind is screwed!
I want it to be Kang Woo Hak because he is rooting for Seo Mok Ha while Kang Bo Geol
hate that Kang Woo Hak talks only about Seo Mok Ha or is it just jealousy wishing he
found her first or is hiding that he is Ki Ho? I am pulling an all nighter to watch Ep4 lol.
look as if she gets more scenes but Namsoon has more screen time but it just showing her as undercover while her mom is all over the place and has scenes with everyone. I got really annoyed and started counting on paper each time the 5 mains are on screen. Before I started counting it appeared Geum Joo was getting more because she have scenes with more cast members but not more scenes overall.
this hot villian haha.
It may appear the mom has more scenes because she is always dressed up and interact with
everyone and her character look like she is the main lead.
But every week Nam Soon is in lead.
This week approximate scenes: Namsoon -19, Mom-16, Shi Oh =15. Hee Shik &
Grandma tied at 9 scenes. I don't count insets or flashbacks. Hee Shik usually is 3rd highest
but Sho Ho had more scenes this week than him for the first time.
I don't think Shi Oh want to have any romance with Namsoon, he is just obsessed with her
strength and want to confirm her true identity. The ML & Nam Soon don't have any onscreen
chemistry, Nam Soon is not acting anyway romantic and the series is most based on them
being undercover and they have not focused much on them hanging out together without
being undercover. Next episode preview we see Shi Oh catching Nam Soon. I doubt anything will build up from that either.
and they got there 10 mins earlier lol. These 2 leads together, one is a professional Dr
and the other is a hustler with no professional medical experience...
It will be a good and chaotic series!
Weekly episodes would have to resume after Nov 15th if the series is still schedule to
finish airing January 17th. Hanging in there!
I love how he thinks he is Ki Ho, imagine if he really is him, while his brother
gives zero interest lol. I am wondering if Kang Bo Geol will eventually fall for
Seo Mak Ha and both brothers fight for her attention. Very good drama!!!
I hope he gets more ML roles. He was lovely in Record of Youth
and 20th Century Girl.
I was like why give Byeon Woo Seok a Villian role but he is doing it very well.
I hope he gets more ML roles. He is a beautiful actor.
not just for the video but to track Nam Soon & Shi Oh, he was so jealous lol.
When Shi Oh finds Nam Soon's true identity, it will be interesting.
I wonder who Shi Oh is ordering to kill preview for next episode, and the
person next to him looks like Nam Soon with similar hair cut.
had their screen time. Looking forward to the result of the test.
At this point I am only watching the series purely to see him lol. It's the first
time I prefer to see a Villian in a K-Drama. He is freaking gawjus!
Imagine giving your mom money and she passed it on to your sibling behind your back then his wife takes it to pay for her favorite child's classes. Thats what I meant when i say her character pissed me off. If she toughen up on her family especially her mom then we can see her character blossom. She does a lot and they are all ungrateful for her kindness. Waiting for episode 10.
I popped on Viki and "Live Your Own Life" is promoting on the home page
and I immediately started watching it even though I had it in plan to watch
as this won't finish until march 2024. I miss Ha Joon after watching him in
"Destined With You", so that is probably why I did not hesitate.
I am currently at ep 5 but had to come on MDL to say how cruel that Aunty
is. Also the Uncle too but not as bad as Tae Ho Aunty. I can't wait to see how
Tae Ho bring her and accomplice down. The FL pisses me off with her annoying
family but come to think of it, she is the only one spending. The brother in college
is sensitive with minimal noise. he really has issues lol. Overall it's a nice Melodrama
to watch with far less entanglement than "The Real Has Come".... If you know!
or more encounter Ryu Shi Oh as he has the least screen time of the main cast.