K-Drama Details
- Last Online: 4 hours ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: ELBAF
- Contribution Points: 461 LV4
- Birthday: December 20
- Roles:
- Join Date: June 4, 2020
- Awards Received:
4
17
1
1
1
1
K-Drama
News
Editorials
4
17
1
1
1
1
FSM1 work is so amazing
ofc he was an SM trainee in the 2010s in some of the pics the Men's Uno ones I thought he's giving Jaehyun
Also, this man is just weird but weirdly lovable. Cause you can tell he cares for his students, and how I'm thinking he wishes he had someone/people around when he was going through the same thing and he is trying to give that to his students. If this was just that without the weird things he keeps saying to his student, talkin about some when we get married...it's weird, it's uncomfortable, it's giving sexual harassment at many points.
Also this is another drama I feel it didn't have to be a high school thing what I described early about him wanting to be that person his students didn't have I think can work in college, can work even in a just normal everyday someone's life romance. It might be a bit more of a step but it could work. Also it can work without the "romance" aspect that can be someone else(love-interest) in her life like the festival in ep 5, he doesn't need to be there this is her time to spend her time with someone else who isn't him connect with others so she doesn't think he has to always be there for her to be happy or something. I'm watching this cause of the comments that are like it's more than it presents in a good way and I do see that but but...
For me it'll be better if they don't end up together but there's a season 2 and it says they are dating and tried hiding it so there's that
edit: I just noticed the title...where I'm watching it the title is in Japanese
male chases female first is maaaaad